Dealing with Rejection

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Dealing with Rejection
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I have approached about 20 girls this weekend, and gotten rejected by all of them. I number closed two of them, but there was not a strong connection, and I think that texting these girls will be a waste of time, because they were not so interested in the initial interaction. The standard advice is to not let the rejection phase you, learn from mistakes where you can, and move on. However, this standard advice does not help much, as I still feel pretty shitty, and I can't pinpoint why my approaches have not been successful. What do you guys do when you're on a dry streak?

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Breakdown what happened and what I think went well and not-so-well, pinpoint mistakes and learn from them. If you can't see where you went south, relay what happened (FR forums perhaps) and ask for advice.

Winston Churchill said it best: If you're going through hell, keep going.

It will get better. Some of my old approaches were so bad that I remember them and cringe to this day, but it doesn't bother me because I've learned and gotten better. You will, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:20 am 

Identifying what you did wrong is key, here.

Have you recorded yourself before (nothing complicated. Just your phone in your pocket set to record?)

Your rejections and failures are important because you can learn from them - and improve... And that's how you handle a shitty day of approaches (and I'm not preaching to you - I'm not good at cold approaches at all. Never have been, really).

Chalk your dismal day up to a learning experience. What worked with the two girls you got the numbers for? (Even if they weren't solid...) and think about what led you to being blown out in the other approaches... Where did it start? Did you say something to turn them off?

Write it all down. Don't repeat the mistakes and you'll eventually start doing better, man. Stick with it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think this was just a bad weekend. I've been doing a lot better this week, lots of number and email closes, and I got one make out. However, as I posted in another thread, I'm having trouble escalating with these girls. What do you guys do to move the interaction from a friendly chat in the coffee shop to your place?

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.