How do you know, your Inner Game is OK

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'll do a confession to you.

I had issues with my inner game before. I was scared and insecure of me. I was still dating girls in my teens and early twenties (and had sex sometimes) but I never managed to keep them for long time.

Now I'm in my late twenties and lots of things has happened to me. I traveled the world, I changed few jobs, I advanced in my career, I started new courses, I don't live with my parents and pay my own bills, I've changed my social circle etc.

So in many cases I feel more mature, my genuine self esteem has risen and actually I feel better as a whole.

But I'm thinking now if thats the only indicator that your inner game is OK and that one doesn't have any inner challenges anymore. I know it might sound silly to some, but is there a point of no return in terms of self esteem and inner game masterly. Is it like when you know a particular subject (lets say language) you know it and no one can take it from you. But you can still learn other languages.

In other words how do you that mastered your inner game and success with women in general?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Your inner game is ok when you don't have to wonder if it's ok..you just know.