Good Looking, but Severe Social Anxiety

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I also suffer from the same. I'm glad I stumbled upon this post the information provided has really motivated me to get out there and take small steps towards destroying my AA and SA, I feel these are the biggest obstacles in my game when I do get past them I do very well, it's just getting past that first step.

Moses C , Two Sides , Oscmaister1 how are you guys going with it all have you made good progress, any more tips for someone in your shoes, or former shoes?

To the rest, awesome advice!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I personally possess a definite level of social anxiety but when it comes to striking up conversations with women I've never met before, I fucking love it.

It's so much fun to look into the eyes of a woman and feel nothing but the present moment; it's just the two of you, and infinite possibilities.

The act of meeting a woman and exploring with her is the creation of art.

It's the creation of something new and completely unique to anything that has ever come before.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I see soo many replies on here that clearly state. "Just talk to anyone about everything."AND IT'S SOO TRUE. I have SA as well and used to be in the same boat. But over a year ago I decided enough is enough and I'm going to do this. So I just started striking up convos where ever when ever. It does help to do it in uncomfortable situations, like at the gym where bitches know they're looking fine as fuck.

Honestly, I'm at the point now where I simply dont give a fuck about rejection. Why? BECAUSE I'M THE SHIT! And if this chick doesn't dig my game? Her loss. NEXT!! Of course there will always be more hurtles. But it gets easier when it happens more.

I still have A LOT to work on myslelf but none the less. It is essential you get to this mentality.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I see soo many replies on here that clearly state. "Just talk to anyone about everything."AND IT'S SOO TRUE. I have SA as well and used to be in the same boat. But over a year ago I decided enough is enough and I'm going to do this. So I just started striking up convos where ever when ever. It does help to do it in uncomfortable situations, like at the gym where bitches know they're looking fine as fuck.

Honestly, I'm at the point now where I simply dont give a fuck about rejection. Why? BECAUSE I'M THE SHIT! And if this chick doesn't dig my game? Her loss. NEXT!! Of course there will always be more hurtles. But it gets easier when it happens more.

I still have A LOT to work on myslelf but none the less. It is essential you get to this mentality.
Beautiful post man. There is so much truth in here that my brain is on overload. I bolded & underlined what IMO the best parts. Your comments on enough is enough is the point that every guy needs to get to before he finally says "fuck it i'm going to give this a go."

Every noob should read what you said and take it as gospel.

HOWEVER: They need to approach and engage with women in a NON-GAMEY normal way, in the smooth manner that they would engage with a g/f. In other words, stop watching and emulating a lot of the Youtube direct approach pickup shit and start being fucking normal.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I would say that good Game is quickly making a woman comfortable and treating her like your girlfriend. Most of the time, this works out well for me. But actively working towards getting a chick, that's still Game in my book.DA
Agreed. It is game. In my view game is different than being all "gamey."

By 'gamey' i was referring to the "ima go in to mack on chix now" youtube mode of "shit ma you were so beautiful i had to talk to you what is your name where are you from lemme guess you're from x" style.

To me, gamey means not acting towards the woman in a comfortable manner but rather that she is just some random number in a series of girls that the guy "hits on", often with minimal success because of the tried and true old adage garbage in, garbage out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm making progress socially. I still need to work on women. It's a journey, not a quick fix.