How to move on from an EX, who has moved on

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, i wanted some advice because this is really eating me up inside.

I split with my ex 3 months ago, for external reasons out our control. I still love her, and even tho she has been with other people i think still loves me.

But we can't be together, i really want to move on, especially since i found out she has been with other people. but no matter how much i torture my self thinking of her with other guys, and want to move on.

I can't bring myself to go out and move, i really want to i need advise on how to fix my situation.

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is gonna take some time. For real.

So first things first: you have to admit to yourself the two of you are not coming back.
With that in mind, you have to fill your agenda in its free spaces, no more free time to overthink. Don`t let the mind to get the worst out of you; after doing a lot of activities remember you must always have time to meet and date girls. Otherwise you would be making up excuses not to move on, I`m talking from experience here.

The main point is selfwrought here, you get the idea.

Move on, next her, start a new life with a new girls and ejoy it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is gonna take some time. For real.

So first things first: you have to admit to yourself the two of you are not coming back.
With that in mind, you have to fill your agenda in its free spaces, no more free time to overthink. Don`t let the mind to get the worst out of you; after doing a lot of activities remember you must always have time to meet and date girls. Otherwise you would be making up excuses not to move on, I`m talking from experience here.

The main point is selfwrought here, you get the idea.

Move on, next her, start a new life with a new girls and ejoy it.

Thanks man, that was really great honest answer, going beyond the usual get with lots of girls. I will try to keep busy and do what you say.

if anyone else has any advice/experience with this sort of thing really appreciate hearing it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You eventually won't love her. Too much time and space will make the love vanish. Sitting around thinking about her period, let alone being with other guys, is not going to do you any good whatsoever. You need to get busy sarging or doing something productive.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know this is a very old thread now, and i have a new username etc. But i am the same person.

I ended up getting back with this girl, and broke up with her a little over a year ago. Mainly due to the unspecified reasons in the original thread.

The words of the free thinking individuals on this forum have given me great strength over the years.

I have begun really developing my skills, especially in day game. I would just like to Thank you all, especially the two respondents. Who really came to me in my darkest hour. Keep sarging!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]