Why does it seem imposible for me to get with girls?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm going to keep this as short as possible.
I don't know why but ever since I was a kid I was too afraid to take any kind of risk with a girl. I was taught that girls choose the guy, not the other way around. That is instilled in my brain like a fish in water. For some reason I can't shake it, I have girls come up and introduce themselves to me at party's but I don't even try to chat them up or make any kind of move because I'm so stuck on getting girls is all about looks. Anyway the reason I'm asking this is because I'm going to a party again tomorrow and I want to end my 8 month virginity streak. If anybody knows what I'm going through or any tips on how to change my mindset, it will be a lot of help for tomorrow, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am 

locking this thread for double posting,

do not copy and paste threads, choose the section it goes in, and post it one time

this is your warning, further double posting could result in a forum ban

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]