The Centered Man Manifesto: Defining Your Identity

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Finally, someone agrees with me on how friendzone is BS.

I have been friends with a girl for 3 damn years. Then after I broke up with my gf I started to get weird feelings. I noticed she is a woman with qualities that I usually look for. I got more sexual to her, and then there was a long weekend we spent together to celebrate her birthday. BOOM. We've been together for almost 2 years now. Friendzone=BULLSHIT. If she wants you now, you can have her later too. If she doesn't want you now, you can hardly ever make her mind up. Simple as that.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I have been friends with a girl for 3 damn years. Then after I broke up with my gf I started to get weird feelings. I noticed she is a woman with qualities that I usually look for. I got more sexual to her, and then there was a long weekend we spent together to celebrate her birthday. BOOM. We've been together for almost 2 years now. Friendzone=BULLSHIT. If she wants you now, you can have her later too. If she doesn't want you now, you can hardly ever make her mind up. Simple as that.
Yeah, because she was your orbiter.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, because she was your orbiter.
Erm, yes? That's what I said... She either wants you or not, therefore one can't "fall" into the friendzone, you can only friendzone yourself because of lack of screening abilities.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why texting Girls is Killing Your Chances

I’ve been getting this question a lot lately and I figure it’s time to address it.

You just had an awesome weekend. You went out with your friends, you’re an avid reader of my blog and so while they were out getting stupid drunk, you went on an adventure instead. You explored the people around you, you let your curiosity take over and met tons of friends and some beautiful women. You exchanged a few phone numbers and are eager to see them again. You whip out your phone excitedly and … Well, then what?

Call.

Seriously. Why do you text? “Oh no one calls now a days” So stand out and call. “What if it’s awkward?” That’s exactly the point! You see, if you aren’t growing, you’re regressing. The goal of all of this is to face your fears, to challenge your excuses and to grow! If you don’t like calling women, CALL THEM. Whatever makes you more uncomfortable is usually a clear sign of where you need work.

Texting is quite possibly the worst thing and should be used as a logistical tool only: “Meet at Marty’s pub at 11. Bring yourself, duct tape and a rubber duck… Adventure!” You get the point. I’m a big fan of connections – if I don’t feel it in my gut, I wouldn’t see a girl again, no matter how attractive she might be. So in line with that, how on earth can you feel a connection through a screen? In the same way, how can you affect her emotionally through a screen?

As a final note; there is no ‘right time’ to call. When you catch yourself thinking about her, call. The same night, the next day, in a week… Whenever. The point is to be as authentic as possible. If you wait two days to call because it’s an arbitrary rule, all you are communicating to her is that you don’t live by your own values and instead prefer to play some stupid game and in that arena my friend, there are no better players than pissed off women.

Man up and call.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Learning how to say now

I talk a lot about drawing boundaries and how inextricably linked it is to masculinity. This goes beyond your relationship with women and is in fact about your relationship with yourself. You see, most men nowadays simply have no boundaries, no backbone. They have no idea who they are, what their values are and what they are willing and not willing to accept from people of from themselves.

I find this to be one of the greatest crimes of modern masculinity where we’ve devolved into a “whatever” culture. We simply stopped caring about who we are and what impact we have on the world, contenting ourselves with material things that will spoil and rot. That new car smell loses its novelty very quickly.

“Pleasures conceived in the world of the senses have a beginning and an end and give birth to mistery. The wise do not look for happiness in them.” – Bhagavad Gita [5:22]

Knowing yourself and having boundaries are inextricably linked. You cannot have the one without the other. One of the most important aspects of drawing boundaries is learning how to say no.

You must learn to say no. Say no to the things you do not want in your life. If you want to live at a higher plane, say no to all the crap you put into your body. Say no to the poison you put into your mind. Say no to the habits that stunt your development. Say no to the people that are toxic. Say no to the women that do not share your values. Say no to those who would distract you from your path (interesting story about Mark Cuban. When he was just starting up, his girlfriend at the time told him to choose between her and his work. Guess what his decision was). Say no to the weakness within yourself. Say no to your own bad behaviour. Say no to your ego, who seeks to grow at the expense of others. Say no to accepting mediocrity and say yes to who you truly want to be.

Learning to say no is as simple as deciding your values and refusing to let anyone cross them – including yourself. The moment you compromise, for even one second, you’ve already lost… You’ve betrayed yourself.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

First, this article will be a little bit off-putting to some because I will be offering a very unique perspective on the subject that might touch on some people’s sensibilities. In addition, though the article is focused on why women cheat, it goes without saying that men cheat as well, however do not expect to see an article dedicated to the phenomenon. From the perspective of a Centered Man, those who cheat are lumped up with those who hurt others or absentee fathers – they fail to be men.

Okay, I’m going to address something that might make a lot of people very uncomfortable.

Unless she is simply malicious and mean… The reason women cheat is because

Most men fail to be men

Yes guys… If your girlfriend cheated on you, 9 times out of ten it is because you were not being a man.

You see, men these days have been conditioned to become the lovable losers seen on TV. They’ve grown to think it is okay to need to be constantly reassured. They have grown to think it is okay to hint at things rather than communicate succinctly what exactly they want out of a relationship. They have grown to think it is okay to accept mediocre. I can rant for hours about how our gender has dropped the effing ball. I’ve seen some women endure the most childish nonsense from their significant other and not cheat. Those women are saints.

You hit the gym – to get girls to notice. You go to the bar with friends – to meet girls. You even dress nice – to better your chance. You start drinking – to have the courage to speak to women. You meet a girl and you woo her. She becomes your girlfriend and then… Something strange happens. You stop working out – why should you? You stop seeing your friends – you have a girlfriend now. You stop going out and experiencing new things – what’s the point? The absolutely worst though, is that you somehow convinced yourself that it is okay to stop wooing her – She’s already yours right?

Wrong.

She doesn’t want you to work out for her – she wants you to work out for you. She doesn’t want you to have a life for her – she wants you to have a life for you! The one thing she wants above all else is for you to be a man!

Being a man means you have a passion and drive that fuel your life. She wants to be a part of that. Read correctly: She wants to be a part of that.

From a rational point of view, if you wanted to stop your girl from cheating, the only real way to do so is to lock her in your basement… And I’m obviously advising against that. So the fact is you have no control over her behaviour – only your own. If you fail to be a man, you can’t really blame her for going after what she wants. Although I disapprove of the method (cheating is a disgusting and childish act), I understand why it happens.

Look this may be hard to swallow but it is a good thing. All it means is that if you work on being the best man you can be, if you follow your vision relentlessly and sweep her up into your world of passion and adventure, why would she ever be even tempted to look elsewhere?

Man up gentlemen, she won’t be able to believe how lucky she is to have finally found a real man.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why Approaching Women is Over Rated

ver since I’ve decided to take the plunge into learning what it is to be an all-around magnetic man, I’ve been getting tons of questions from friends, women and readers alike. One of them I get the most often happens to be the one I dislike the most: How do you approach a woman?

First of all, look at the terminology that is being used: Approach. Approach?!

When did women become a dangerous beast that needs to be approached with caution and care? Women are people… Like you, and me and pretty much everybody else…

See that’s another thing that bothers me: Women.

What is this ‘women’ of which you speak? Have you ever met said ‘women’? Think about it. You are grouping more than half the world’s population and attempting to conceptualize it like some mathematical equation. ‘Women’ is an immaterial concept. There are only individuals.

Gentlemen, you will never get good with women. There’s simply no such thing. You will one day get good with yourself, which I believe is a much more worthy pursuit because it allows for other people to want to become a part of your life. Understand?

So to answer the above question: You do not approach women. It’s that simple. I mean, STOP approaching women. Start living your life. Start going on adventures, start developing your passions, start exploring your own potential and whilst on your path take a moment or two to appreciate the beautiful woman at the coffee shop. Tell her exactly what you are thinking without beating around the bush or hiding who you truly are. Stand tall with your two feet on the ground, look her in the eyes and express yourself freely. Let her feel your masculinity through your behaviour. Don’t think, feel.

Now get out there. Stop approaching women. Go live your legendary life and give yourself something to reminisce about when you’re old. Climb that mountain, win that race, paint that masterpiece and most importantly, flirt and fall in love.

Your fan,

Mack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The Danger of not knowing what you want

As you could probably guess, I get a multitude of questions on a regular basis. I try my best to answer most of them as promptly as possible, but it slowly dawned on me that most questions have to do with one basic trend that men seem to have adopted: Indecision.

Indecision is the reason your friends do not respect you. Indecision is the reason you are not moving forward in your job. Indecision is the reason you are not living a life of passion and adventures. Indecision is the reason the women you meet are not answering your calls.

Indecision is killing you

I don’t know when it became cool for men to avoid making decisions. We’ve grown increasingly into a spectator culture – we prefer to watch others live extraordinary things while we watch comfortably from the couch.

Let me ask you this; if you don’t know what you want, how will you know when you got there?

Most of the questions I get on a regular basis come from people who have been sold artificial values and have accepted them without thinking them through. The new car smell will wear off quickly. Getting big muscles is cool but it won’t solve your insecurities. Worst of all, getting a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend (like some kind of object you pick up at Walmart) will not give you the purpose you’ve always dreamt of having.

What do you want?

You need to know exactly what you want, what you expect out of life, how you expect others to treat you, etc.

To live a life of purpose, to wake up with drive, to greet the day with excitement, you need to have a clearly defined outcome of what you want the end product of your life to look like.

Still not sure how to structure your vision? Let me help -> http://centeredmanproject.com/get-coaching/

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Can I Date Multiple Women?

I was asked this question by a client and it surprised me a little.

Short answer: Yes, yes you can… But with a caveat.

"With great power comes great responsibility".

I’m about to reveal to you the greatest secret in the history of humanity. Don’t panic, but it might just change your life… forever.

Are you ready? Here it comes…

You can be honest to women.

Crazy isn’t it? You can be totally honest with women. You can literally tell them what you without lying and they will understand and be supportive.

Most men assume that dating multiple women is something best kept quiet and that lying is always the best option. If that is what you think, stop reading my blog. I don’t want to give you tools to further lie and hurt women.

No. This entire project is about dialogue. It is about connecting with yourself and connecting with others on a spiritual level. You cannot do that when you lie. The more you lie, the more the gap between what you want and what you have widens.

Honesty is sexy!

So be honest. Chances are, she’s seeing other people too. We’re all adults here, we have needs and desires and we are all looking for something. Unless you’re sure you’ve found it, why settle?

It reminds me of a girl I was dating a few years ago. She is an incredible girl and is still a part of my life. After a few weeks though, she asked me if this was going to get serious, and I told her that for the time being, no. She then informed me that she will be getting back with her ex boyfriend. I remember thinking “well that’s a shame…” But I was not hurt or angry. It made perfect sense: How can I ever fault someone for having the courage to ask for what they want. If I couldn’t be the one to give her what she’s looking for, how can I be mad at her for looking for it elsewhere?

Look, the point is that you can be the man you want to be without having to ask permission, but it requires a level of maturity. Most men who lie to women are terribly insecure and usually are jealous. They cheat because they assume their partner will. You can avoid cheating altogether by being totally honest with your woman; “I like you, but it takes time for me to know I want to be exclusive. You have your life and I have mine and until we decide otherwise, do whatever you feel you want”. Why complicate your life? Not all women will be okay with this, some will not accept it and that is their right, but in my experience, most understand.

Have the courage to be honest to women.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This was never about you!!

All this talk of anxiety, fear, depression, angst, anger, resentment, feeling alone and disconnected…

You’ve made a critical mathematical error

You’ve got the equation all wrong. You’ve been conditioned to believe a pile of nonsense from your very inception. The greatest lie ever told is “If I can just ***** then I’ll be happy!”. Close your eyes and explore – I mean really, sincerely explore what is going on at a cellular level. You will find your life equation there. It usually looks something like this: “me + X = happiness”. Once you’ve identified ‘X’, it’s time to throw it out the window. The equation is simply wrong. You were born complete, happy and comfortable. You were not born ‘in a rut’. All this stuff about your previous failures and experiences are nothing, they are a complete illusion. Where is this past when you are not thinking it into existence? It’s just a collection of images painted on a canvas that you call you. You are the canvas, not the painting.

“Those who surrender all selfish attachments are like a lotus leaf floating clean and dry in water. Nothing can touch them”. – Bhagavad Gita [5:10]

You are not the sum total of your past experiences. Your failures do not define you – nor do your successes!

Losing all hope was freedom

The correct equation was “me + happiness = X”. Find your joy first, find your peace first, and you throw open the gates of opportunity. You will naturally and effortlessly attract what you want. Think about it for a minute; everyone is looking for something. We are a culture of drug addicts. We crave the next fix, the next good feeling. Why chase? Has it ever occurred to you that you can generate those feelings within? You don’t need the haircut, the nice shirt of the 11th pair of shoes. You can feel incredible right here and now, for no reason at all! You can be entirely validated, self-amused and at home in the world. Life is exciting! All you need to do is let go of that ‘x’. Let go of your reason to feel good. Let go of your chasing and need. Just allow yourself to be at peace.

“Suffering is caused by selfish desire. Extinction of selfish desire is the extinction of suffering” – Buddha’s 2nd and 3rd noble truth

This was never about you!

Don’t you get it by now?! None of this was ever about you! Ever. The world is a magnificent and infinitely complex place. Every single one of the 7 billion individuals on this planet are more concerned about themselves, their problems, their fears, their insecurities, their hopes and dreams and desires. How did you come to believe the world was about you? Let go of all of that. Your purpose was never to achieve whatever vision of “success” you had. It was never about the car, the money, the women, the drugs, whatever. Your duty to the world is to leave it better than you found it. I don’t speak to people with hopes of getting something in return. When I speak to a woman, I am not trying to get her to sleep with me. When I speak to a woman, I do not care who she is, I will make her feel beautiful, valued and appreciated. The greatest gift I can give her is my masculine presence. I do not have much, and that may be all I can give her, but I will give it willingly and fully. The only reason you feel like crap all the time is because you made this about you! If you don’t get what you want, you are hurting. If someone is mean to you, you turn in on yourself. If someone doesn’t give you the validation you crave, your sense of identity crumbles.

“This despair and weakness in a time of crisis are mean and unworthy of you. How have you fallen so far from the path of liberation? It does not become you to yield to this weakness”. – Bhagavad Gita [2:2]

No-Self

If this was never about you, then where do you fit into the world? What makes you different than others?

Simply put; you don’t, and you aren’t. But this information is liberating, not soul-crushing. When you feel sad, angry, depressed or alone, close your eyes and search. Search for this ‘I’. Ask yourself “Who feels depressed? Who feels sad, angry or alone? Who is this ‘I’?”. Can you find it without thinking it into existence? If there you stop listening, there is no sound. If you stop seeing, there is no sight. If you stop thinking yourself into existence, there is no Self. You do not fit into the world – you are of it. You are not different than others, you are others.

“The one who looks upon friend and foe with equal regard, who is not buoyed up by praise or cast down by blame, alike in heat and cold, pleasure and pain, free from selfish attachments, the same in honor and dishonor, quiet, ever content, in harmony everywhere, firm in faith – such a one is dear to me”. – Bhagavad Gita [12:18]

You act because it is your duty. You work your ass off because your very nature will push you towards it. You are kind and loving to others because there is too much ugliness, hatred and violence in the world as it is. You are never deflated or lose motivation because your vision is firm and clear: you work to make the world a better place.

“All pleasures born in the world of senses has a beginning and an end. Place no faith in them.” – Bhagavad Gita

Once you understand this, your life will find meaning and you will find joy. Never lose sight of this vision… Every other pursuit is a waste of time. If all you can do is make others feel good in your presence, then that is your masculine gift to the world. Cross that street to tell that woman she’s beautiful. Stop on your way to work and talk to that homeless man, remind him that he is human. Clean the dishes everyone left in the office. You simply aren’t a part of the equation.

Forget yourself in the joy others.

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Can EVERY afc please make this the first, possibly ONLY thread you read. Mack is very on-point with these entries. Props bud.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Can EVERY afc please make this the first, possibly ONLY thread you read. Mack is very on-point with these entries. Props bud.
Hey playboi

Your comment is well received. Many thanks my friend

Humbly,
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

At last after about one month I finished the 7 pages! haha I know long time but I had a lot of other jobs to finish.

I have to say Thank you. You changed the way I see things, and I have a more opened mind in defferent occasions now. And not only that but you changed my mindset in how I see women.

Thank you, I would like to come in any bootcamps if you have in UK. I want to follow you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
At last after about one month I finished the 7 pages! haha I know long time but I had a lot of other jobs to finish.

I have to say Thank you. You changed the way I see things, and I have a more opened mind in defferent occasions now. And not only that but you changed my mindset in how I see women.

Thank you, I would like to come in any bootcamps if you have in UK. I want to follow you.
Hey brother

thanks for the kind words.
I don't host bootcamps yet, but I do SPAM coaching.

Why dont you contact me here:
http://centeredmanproject.com/talk-to-us/

Finally, you do not want to follow me. I do not want you to follow me. If I were to die tomorrow, where would that leave you?

No. I don't pretend to have any answers. I just ask some damn good questions. You have all that you need, I'm just here to help direct your attention.

Love
Mack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You need to know exactly what you want, what you expect out of life, how you expect others to treat you, etc.

To live a life of purpose, to wake up with drive, to greet the day with excitement, you need to have a clearly defined outcome of what you want the end product of your life to look like.
I don't know what I want to do with my life since I was 15 years-old. It has been over 13 years I look for myself. Ten years of passivity, greed, depression and bullshit. Ten years of boring days, waiting near the clock, waiting for the final slaughterhouse!

The only question I have for you is the one you can't answer : What should I do with my life? What should I do in this pointless universe, doomed since the beginning of time. I can merge science, life and astrophysic together; I only can get one thing out of it. Reality is what I make of it. My reality is my point of view. Universe is a hologram, life is the ultimate luck, making consciouness out of the third generation of matter.

Now what? Life has no point... Universe has no point. I have no point. The only goal it has is the one I will give to it. It's magnificent in some way of looking at it... and life is so short the destination can't be the goal. The goal must be the road. I can't find anything I love to do, anything that gets me to be process oriented.