Wrist band/bracelets

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Wrist band/bracelets
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a senior in high school, 18 (although I look much younger, like 16, which is annoying) and I've been told that I'm fairly good looking (just some random backround - I'm new to this forum) I was wondering what sorts of "wrist attire" stands out but isn't lame.

I read something about the snap on wrist bands and it sounds like a good idea, but I don't know where to buy them (ideas?)

What I'm really looking for is a cool, heterosexual, bracelet that demonstrates higher value - not a generic "livestrong" band - and if these don't really exist, what are some of the things you guys recommend/wear?

I'm new at the whole PUA stuff, I just bought The Game yesterday, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just wear a nice watch on your wrist. My favorite thing I wear is a necklace with a leather string with three small charms on it that have actual messages on them. Women notice it and always have to get close to me to read them. It cost me three bucks at Hastings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd go with a wide leather bracelet, look for something like Diesel has.

I've got one, get's noticed.
:d

Greetz,
shorteez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Where would you find a nice leather bracelet? Also, could I see a picture of Diesel's wristband?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, i can't tell you where to buy it, i'm from holland, got it in a clothing store....

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0 ... 373560.jpg

This is what i mean. :D

Greetz,
shorteez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thats pretty cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: LaughGodammit
ive got a copper bracelet that i bought in Zimbabwe, i also bought an ivory ring. Girls like them but they have to be close enough to really notice the design on the bracelet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:22 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Don't get too caught up with "heterosexual" styles. There's a reason that girls get so attracted to gay guys and that's because they usually have some wicked style. Start to draw the line when you get asked a lot whether you are gay, or you can use it as an opinion opener, but you have to phrase it properly so that you don't sound like a homophobe, "Hey, does this hat make me look TOO gay? 8) "

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ever tried handcuffs as a bracelet?
..they hurt after a while but make great conversation (ya can always try the fluffy ones lol or attach them to the back of your trousers/belt/keychain) and every women seems to relate them with kinky sex (no joke, sees cuffs = fun guy) and you stand out a lot lol.
You can make some interesting jokes about "just escaping from this crazy chick house..ever seen that film misery?..you kinda remind me of her actually..you're not gona try and kidnap me are you?"..depending on the answer you either have an IOI - "maybee" or at least get her laughing.
Also this routine shows an adventurous daring streak.
Then do a lead of "ok not really, I just came from..*insert interesting story here*"

;) have funnn.

Post subject: Re: Wrist band/bracelets
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What about this one? I like it.
Quis ut Deus -Leather Cuff Bracelet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

alot of good advice so far. I think my only advice would be to look at what some other guys wear and if you like the style then go with it! go out and find something similar. I once went out and bought bracelets that were inspired by Hank Moody from Californication. it seemed to get good reception.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I bought a bunch of leather bracelets and those with beads. I usually match them with style of clothing that day and where I am going. Also for simple but standing out you might like one of those fish hook bracelets (just google them).

- if you are going to a semi formal occasion and you are wearing a shirt with rolled up sleeves fow example. I would keep it simple. Watch on my left wrist and one of those long leather strap bracelets that wrap around three times.

- when I go to the beach wearing shorts and a printed T-shirt I usually wear multiple bracelets (sometimes I even wrap a leather shoelace I had laying somewhere around my wrist).

I am just telling you what I like to wear to give you some inspiration. I don't know what you look like, what kind of clothing you usually wear and how comfortable you are with trying new stuff. Search the web too. There are many websites to order them online.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

MODERATOR: Advertise elsewhere please. Read the forum rules