COLOGNES!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Re: COLOGNES!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I always get complimented when wearing bulgari aqua

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

i think if your looking for something inexpensive a good place to go is the body shop a few of their mens colognes are gorgeous especially white musk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Colognes...yea sure you can go off and get a bunch of different ones and try them all on eventually throughout the months...

I don't know how much of an effect it really has, other than making you smell nice...but I use it for something else.

I don't know why but I use 2 colognes only. Versace colognes and another...

---
You can like it, or not doesn't matter...and they the girls can like it or not, it doesn't matter too much either...but what does matter is DEFINITION.

Not sure if any of you know what I mean by that but we are all guys looking to seduce, and maintain relationships with those we want, for however long we deem them necessary, some shorter and longer than others. That again doesn't matter.

But what does matter as stated is DEFINITION. You need to define who you are as a man.
Hundreds of years ago, there was no cologne. There was no deodorant. There was no versace, and axe and jiffy and bob or bill or whatever else you all use today.

But there was 1 thing. That was our sweat. Our perspiration. As out-dated this may sound it's the truth. Our scent, our sweat released something that made us attractive, or unattractive to females in the years of our ancients.

It was what DEFINED them to their mates. Cologne is just a way to smelt the breeze we exhert uncontrollably. It is a mask, to help define who we are.

----
You all choose cologne xyz, and probably have an entire drawer of them. I say congratulations on your ability to purchase what you deem necessary to mate.

But I do what our ancestors did. I DEFINE MYSELF.

I use only a select 2 set of colognes.
All of my clothes smell like one or the other.
My bed sheets smell of one or the other.
My pillow...my car, my shirt and pants and x and y and z.

What happens? Why do this? Definition. I personally enjoy immensely the people that enjoy what I smell like, it's like certain ppl like x type of things and y type of things...well the cologne I use attracts Z...the girls that meet what I want in them, 90% of the time...if they like my cologne I like them more for some reason, they are just more of a diva or have a soo much more lovely personality and body to get to know.

--
So to shorten and sum this up...choose colognes that you like, BUT also attract what you want. And then stick to it...and define who you are by that scent.

That way, when someone smells you, and knows what you smell like, and smells that smell, that scent of yours, that scent that defined you, well then, you have it! You have yourself an "anchor" not in touch or in phrase but in sense of smell.

A scent that when a girl smells it on another person, because u DEFINED the smell, you'll be the first she'll think of...

Iv had girls text me randomly that said they were just thinking of me because they could just smell me near them...it's like my time with them, and the scent Iv given off to them during having a dine in movie, or sleeping together, defined to them as being "me" makes them think of me, and want to contact me even weeks after I have not seen them.

--
Not sure what you all think, maybe someone else wants to try and see the results...but I like it.
Not many ppl can make a girl want to see you because they smelled something that reminded them of you.

(1. choose a cologne that attracts woman you want
2. stick to that cologne and define what that smell is to woman, define it as being "you"
3. wait for the woman to contact you and want to see you when they smell "you.")

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Try a few and find one that suits your style...

What image are you trying to project? Youthful? Sporty? Sophisticated?

It's also a good idea to have a lighter one for summer months and then maybe a heavier one for winter.

Favourites of mine include Joop Go and Joop Jump - always get comments from girls that they love my cologne.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey fellas,

I bought the new "Armani Homme" the other day & I have to say I'm a MASSIVE fan!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very Sexy for Him!!

It never fails

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
I'm big on fragrances and colognes but I mostly prefer the fruity type of fragrances that women wear. They get me massive amounts of attention.

In the vid' below, I give some decent dress tips, which also pertains to this post:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_xz3LutsQ[/youtube]

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For me the winner is Creed Aventus & Green Irish Tweed. Check out my review on Aventus. search Starfoxx on youtube ...

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

recently discovered victorias secrets male fragrances

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

My favorites are
1. Blue de Chanel
2.Gucci Guilty Black
3. Joop Wild Homme

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this may be a bit redneck, but you would be surprised at how well it actually works.

before i get in the shower i lightly spray my clothes down with some febreeze(or similar). Like a clean linen or vanilla or a cinnamon. nothing too flowery like lavender or floral stuff. By the time i put my clothes on after my shower they have a fresh from the laundry kind of smell. By the time i get to the club it is very faint. I've been asked several times what cologne i am wearing by ladies. With good results, and it is really funny when i tell them it's febreze. I take care of my clothes and usually say something like "I just washed this outfit so i could impress you with it" or something along those lines.

like i said it sounds odd, but my thinking for it was this. Cologne masks your natural pheromones, and more often than not i have heard ladies comment when a guy walks by near us "man did he bathe in that shit? It smells awful." I have also used it to make other guys in the club look bad in front of the woman i was talking to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just bought Burberry 'Summer'. Its a seasonal cologne, and not around for long. I've hardly had time to sarge since the purchase, but i've had women complimenting it left and right. Before this, I wore Diesel 'Fuel for Life' with similar effects. Both about a $65 dollar bottle but complete different smells.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

3 scents I've grown to love...

Issey MIyake - My day time scent or informal one... I've had women literally latch onto me and ram their nose into my neck smelling me with this stuff. The initial smell is a bit floral but once it settles it smells the 'bum tings'.

Dior Farenheit - For night/clubs... simply love the smell of this, it's strong and masculine. I can't describe the smell but I love it... Also gets a lot of compliments and is very unique. Not like the usual citrusy type scents you get.

Bleu de chanel - You just can't fault this scent, all of chanels fragrances are amazing but this stuff is off the chain. Smells incredible right off the bat. Suitable for day time or night. This one I have been using most recently but the other 2 have been and still are favourites of mine.

I tend to stay away from common fragrances like boss, jean paul, joop etc.
And most importantly - Less is more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Recently I have been trying MONT BLANC everywhere I go. Seems to be working in my favor, since it smells like fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch but its not. Always gets thrown into the convo by the girl that thinks she knows it all, and it's a easy NEG right their.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I really like Cool Water (I've had girls try to pull me simply because I smelt so good...too bad I was a nervous chode haha)

I also get a lot of compliments with Obsession by Calvin Klein

These two I love but, I need to add some more smells to the collection