Body Language the key to Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you have any tips on becoming less shy. I myself am very shy but have great internet/webcam game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm 

Quote:
Do you have any tips on becoming less shy. I myself am very shy but have great internet/webcam game
Approaching a girl is very difficult to get over. It is something I will still struggle with here or there. The thing you have to realize is that no girl is better than you, and if you fail with her did anything really change? You aren't going home with her if you don't try. You aren't going home with her if you fail. Nothing will change. But if you don't try there is literally no chance you will go home with her. I am a big fan of humiliating your self constantly (humble words about yourself) and humanizing yourself for others.

Losing becoming shy in my case was because I fell into alcoholism (not anymore :) !), which is not a route I suggest. In fact in some cases I will still get shy around a girl I know has a crush on me that I have a crush on, a girl I consider a 10(I take personality and looks into consideration for her to gain that score) will most definitely make me nervous. It is something that I have had issues with just like anyone else. Most women seem to consider it cute and adorable in my case. I don't really have too much that can help with this unfortunately. You just got to go out and get a little crazy. I am all about my friends concept of going out and asking 10 girls to deny me, it seemed quite efficient at clearing up his social anxiety.

The best thing I can say is go out with some friends you can joke with and have a good time with. Some people you can open your character to. Or find some fun friends to kick it with. When you guys go out it will give you a chance to be your self with friends. All my friends use to say(when it comes to girls) is be "The Man", "Pull up your skirt and grab your balls", "Don't be such a pussy", etc. You just need some people to pull you out of your shell.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks man love your posts about to read Being The Man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 am 

Approach

Alright time to get back to my favorite topic, Body Language. In pick up the beginning of courtship begins with us selecting our target and approaching them. Approach is one of the things that makes us most comfortable. The approach is just based off of several concepts we talked about already. Non-threatening, Space, and confidence.

So when you walk up to a girl you don't want to at all seem aggressive. You want to approach her with a bit of a grin(confident grin) with your "The Man" body language. Women prefer to be able to see all of you. So approach from the front if you can. Another good approach is the shoulder to shoulder, it allows you to violate the amount of space they normally require because you are not threatening at all when you guys are standing side by side. As courtship elevates you will see her start facing you more and more.

Rarely approach a girl from the back and tap her shoulder. That is a terrible idea and most of the time it shows we aren't confident. Why couldn't you walk to her on the front side? It is always good when the conversation starts to NOT commit your torso toward her fully. You want it to be neutral, a 45 degree angle is normally optimal at the beginning of a conversation. If you are facing them fully while they are faced partially away it will make a lot of girls(people in general) uncomfortable(though not all of them).

As you are talking to them you need to show some signals of submission, basically to show you are non-threatening. Not necessarily weak confidence. Open palms, a smile, and a turned head are what I normally do naturally. I also show a lot of animated child like signals without thinking about it, they make you seem rather adorable or charming and not threatening.

These are not rules, but here are some guidelines:

1. So when you approach, approach from a non-threatening way. Make sure to show them that you are harmless. Smile, open arms, neck exposure, etc.

2. As you approach you should have your confident "The Man" body language. You should show confidence and presence in your approach.

3. Approach them from a neutral angle, and do not walk to them so that it looks as though you are confronting them. Neutral or side by side are optimal.

4. Mirror their body language. We talked about isopraxism and how it can create a likeness attraction. It builds a subconscious natural rapport.

5. Make strong eye contact. This should be part of your "The Man" body language, how this deserves to be mentioned separately. Strong eye contact is very important to connecting with them.

6. Pay close attention to the space she is giving you. You maybe getting invited to touch her or get closer. If she is leaning in close the gap a little and be aware of her body language.

7. Read the signals guys. Be very aware of their comfort level and mood.

8. Notice their body language and style before the approach so that you can create a personalized observations perhaps later in the conversation.

Those are my basics steps to approach for me from a body language stand point. I generally shake their hand(my handshake) at some point early in the approach and it shows I am harmless. Plus it normally gets Kino started quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Poetic I have another question that has been in my mind for a long time.

A lot of the times I will see a set of girls I want to approach, I'll towards them and try and make eye contact. When I'm starting to get close (10 feet or so) they just look down on the ground and continue walking. This makes me nervous and feel rejected.

I know I'm a good looking guy so maybe I'm intimidating them? What should I do if that's the problem?

Sometimes at parties a girl will come in say Hi to everyone and just walk passed me with her head down. Then later when shes really drunk shell try and kino me hardcore and be all over me..

This problem has been in my head for so long please give me your opinion!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 am 

Quote:

A lot of the times I will see a set of girls I want to approach, I'll towards them and try and make eye contact. When I'm starting to get close (10 feet or so) they just look down on the ground and continue walking. This makes me nervous and feel rejected.

I know I'm a good looking guy so maybe I'm intimidating them? What should I do if that's the problem?

Sometimes at parties a girl will come in say Hi to everyone and just walk passed me with her head down. Then later when shes really drunk shell try and kino me hardcore and be all over me..

If they are looking down it is a sign of submission. Are they looking back toward you within a few minutes? If you have been afraid than you may not be paying attention to see whether they look back repeatedly. This is a huge sign.

How close are they walking by you? If someone walks past you multiple times they may be attracted to you, just to nervous(just like you) to talk to them. We tend to walk past or find a way to be noticed by people when we are attracted to them. Girls do things on purpose more often than you think, sometimes they bump into you on "accident".

Are they smiling at all? Even a slight grin? Sometimes that is the only thing they do, in other cases they may be freezing up giving you the shy girl. They may even be turning their head. Are they looking away after they make eye contact?

Are they adjusting their clothes, jewelry, or hair? Is there preening of any sort. I have noticed a lot of girls will pull their shirt down straightening it. Sometimes they will snag their jewelry or even just move their hair. Push it behind their ear, move it across their forehead, or just move their hand down a strand of hair. Some cases they may even just fix their hair entirely. Look for some form of adjustment in their appearance.

Sounds as if you may just be a little to good looking for your own good. Girls maybe getting shy around you my friend. Sounds as if you may need to open up your body language.

Make your self even more approachable. If you start having a bit more fun than you will become easier to approach. Make sure your smiling a little when you make eye contact. I prefer to smile at a girl and raise my eye brows. Sometimes I have a slightly turned down head while I look up at them(pretty charming look actually).

Don't feel rejected until you go over and genuinely get rejected. You need to just go talk to them. Worst that can happen is you move on. She may not realize she likes you YET. It is time you go over and let her know she does like you.

Remember you are looking for a cluster, that can be any combination of things that I have mentioned through out the thread. So you maybe focusing on one thing too much. It takes a VERY LONG TIME to make understanding body language naturally. I am still not perfect and miss signs here and there. You just need to be far more aware of things.

Today I was at work a girl was waiting in line I was aware of her hair adjustment when she was looking at me waiting in line. I seen her tip her head down. Then I was helping her, she showed several signals after that. This was what I noticed out of the corner of my eye, it made me Aware of her.

I don't think you need to do much but go after them my friend. Girls aren't looking over you or down their nose at you. They are submitting to you when they look at the ground. Just look for the little preens here and there. Look to see where their feet are pointing, their torso, and especially look for the double take, where they look back to see you again. I don't know how much more you want to elaborate, but keep asking man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 am 

Quote:

I guess I should sum it up as although the problem isn't you, at the same time the problem is you, but only in your mind. You need to show confidence, it sounds as if you are getting signals from all over the place. You just need to be far more confident in your read on her signals.

Step into her mind for a second. We know she loves sex. We know when she is attracted to you she shows submissive signals, preens, and freezes. Sounds like the same things you do. You feel like you have been rejected, guess what, she feels rejected because you don't even approach her.

She wants you to pursue, just like you want her to pursue, the difference is culture expects males to approach. YOU ARE REJECTING HER BY NOT APPROACHING HER. She screamed at you non-verbally as much as she could, you rejected her by not approaching her.

My recommendation is to step up to the plate, show non-threatening but confident body language, and approach. Get out of your own way. Get off your "but". Pull up your skirt and grab your balls. Be "The Man". Etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So looking down is a big iOi? Also I have no clue what preens means.

So when a girl looks down when near me I should try and say Hi and open to her or something even though she is not making eye contact with me, and she should look back up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Maybe I should also try smiling when I am looking at them so I am less threatening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 pm 

Quote:
So looking down is a big iOi? Also I have no clue what preens means.

So when a girl looks down when near me I should try and say Hi and open to her or something even though she is not making eye contact with me, and she should look back up?
Looking down is a sign of submission, looking up and over is a sign that they feel better than you. If they are looking at their feet than yes they are submitting. This is a positive signal when accompanied with some others including preening, eye contact, and smiles/grins.

When I say look for preens it is an adjustment in looks. Do they straighten their clothes? Perhaps pull their shirt straight. Straighten their jewelry. Maybe they push their hands down their pants/dress/skirt to straighten them. Do they move their hair behind their ear after eye contact with you? Do they push their hair across their forehead?Do they stroke their hair, pulling their fingers down their hair?

If you make eye contact with a women and she is attracted to you in most cases they will return for another look at you in less than a couple minutes. This is something men do as well, we look at them than make eye contact, we look away when caught, than we again look over. Women do this exact same routine. The point is if they are attracted to you they will look over again for eye contact. So a girl will look to make eye contact with you multiple times when attracted to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm 

Quote:
Maybe I should also try smiling when I am looking at them so I am less threatening
Yes smiling is a huge ordeal. You don't want to look like your mad dogging a girl. You want to make sure you look non-threatening, do you think a girl is happy with you when she thinks you are looking at her very mean? Definitely add smiling to your body language. When a girl is saying hi to everyone but you, you should call her on it. "Oh I see how it is everyone gets a hi but me. I knew we were doomed from the start." When a girl looks at you smile at her raise your eye brows and tip your head a little. Pretty Hollywood but quite charming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

poetic I guess thats my problem. Today at the supermarket I kept noticing a cashier checking me out from the distance. When I was walking towards her she basicly checked me out real quick saw I was coming and when I got close she looked at me. Usually I would probably just stare her down because I been practicing not looking away at all when making eye contact with a girl. Instead this time I tried smiling and it worked out great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is probably one of the most useful threads I have read since I have been on this site. Great job :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am 

Quote:
poetic I guess thats my problem. Today at the supermarket I kept noticing a cashier checking me out from the distance. When I was walking towards her she basicly checked me out real quick saw I was coming and when I got close she looked at me. Usually I would probably just stare her down because I been practicing not looking away at all when making eye contact with a girl. Instead this time I tried smiling and it worked out great
Solid. I am glad that worked for you. Keep trying it out. I think it is amazing what one small thing can do for you, in effect being one huge thing. Let me know anything else Crass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 am 

Quote:
This is probably one of the most useful threads I have read since I have been on this site. Great job :D
Thanks for the love man.