Body Language the key to Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: TheItalianManz
Quote:
Quote:

Beautiful posts soo far, very informative.

Help me out,

During a concert I was opening and talking to two girls infront of me, hb8 and hb7.5.

7.5 was immensly shy and when i kino'd her she kinda freaked out but subtly. I was smiling the entire time, she noticed how she freaked out and blushed, and was like 0_o.

~~~

Another thing, I noticed that when having good body language people notice you, do you find this true?
A lot of girls first response is no. It is an auto responder for them in a lot of cases. Our reaction is to say no. Everyone's first reaction is to say no. I once was laying on a bed with a girl and the girl went to put her arm on me and I flinched, we were laying on her bed and the deal was all but done, I still reacted like that. Things followed through fine, it just took a little longer.

She probably just isn't use to too much human contact. That happens here and there, most shy girls are like that in a public environment. At other moments it would be quite a bit worse if she flinched. First contact is nervous for a lot of us.

Be confident in your movements. If you think you are going to be creepy (because your trying so hard not to) you will some how project it. It was a good thing when you smiled through her flinch. I usually make goofy comments, "wow I didn't think I smelled that bad". You did well to just continue to show you are non-threatening. Nice spot on the blushing, sometimes that is hard to see at concerts. I can't tell you for sures about her body language, but it sounds as if she was getting comfortable with you. She was embarrassed enough about her reaction that she began to blush.

ABSOLUTELY! Your body language will absolutely effect your environment. I told you the Vegas story. I happen to live up by the University of Utah campus(just invited to the pac-10 yeah buddy). One of the offensive linemen (big motha 295 lbs) for the starting squad, goes man you look like a man where girls should walk up and ask to have your babies. I asked him to elaborate, his response was just my demeanor. To me it was a huge compliment man, this dude hangs out with future NFL players(he is actually expected to be a first day draft pick) and he complimented my "alphaness".

When I walk around the pool, I certainly am not the cut guy at the pool. I am 5'8 210 and it ain't muscle. I am a stocky kid, but when my friends see me interact at the pool they just say your "the man". Your just "the man" at the pool. Girls pay more attention to me than the poster boy looking kids(and there absolutely are pretty boys in my complex). It is my demeanor that gets me to have conversation with Law students, Medical students, Cheerleaders, Sorority girls, Model, and be well liked by them all at the pool. Pretty sweet pool I must say though. A wide variety impressive female specimens.

These girls want to talk to me, they watch me at the pool and wait for an excuse to have a conversation with me or it feels like that anyways. Kind of the way people will linger until they can enter a conversation. I am sure you guys have all noticed this, a person lingering in the area, than all of a sudden when they have a comment they come alive and enter the conversation.

If you walk around like your are somebody. If you walk around like your "the man" everywhere you go than people tend to not only notice you but introduce themselves to you. In "The Game" Strauss mentions how certain people would come in a room and everyone would notice. For some people it is their fame that gives them this confidence. I know I have walked into a room and wondered who someone was based on their demeanor. I have also walked in and been the guy people wanted to meet. I have also been around famous people that didn't command a room at all. It just depends on how you want to represent yourself.

I bet you have noticed some significant differences because they truly change the way you represent yourself. If you walk around like your famous, people will think your famous. I do joke a lot by saying "I am fucking famous", a lot of my friends see me run into a lot of people I know. They say "Damn you know a lot of people", I look over and say "I am fucking famous". Seriously though if you walk around like your somebody, people will assume your somebody. That does not mean you should act stuck up because nobody likes a stuck up @55h013. Be gracious but confident.
Thanks for the elaborate answer man.

Keep posting this shit and I will read, its a big part of my game now (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 am 

Quote:
Thanks for the elaborate answer man.

Keep posting this shit and I will read, its a big part of my game now (:
Thanks a lot for the love.

It is no problem. That is something everyone who wants to be a natural with women needs to know. Game wasn't ever my biggest flaw. It was not recognizing the signals that was my flaw. I think for a lot of us this is our problem. It has nothing to do with us being anything but oblivious to the girls that are fly and are already attracted to us. I mean once I figured this stuff out, I realized I literally passed up over 50 very attractive girls that were interested in me over the previous 4 years of this knowledge. I mean seriously, I am talking literally easy F-Close. I go over it in my head and look back and see a seriously naive person.

Think about how many girls have liked you that you missed out on. I am sure you will realize that over the years you have been given a lot of opportunities and missed the signals completely. I really want other guys to have the opportunity to recognize the girls that are already attracted to you, as well as elevate, rapport, or exit. This is the biggest flaw in everyone's game. It is nice to know these things. They are an amazing addition to your arsenal. They can help you go 9-10 by just going to the girls that already are attracted to you. Rather than go 1-2(5-10) or 7-10 if you are a solid PUA.

We need to educate people.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 am 

Courtship

We have this obsession with making everyone feel good by what we say. The problem with all of this is that we don’t take into consideration you don’t need to speak a word for there to be an attraction. It is all non-verbal.

There are plenty of examples through out the world. Where couples got married that couldn’t even speak the same language. The attraction had got so great that it had created a connection so strong they committed their life to each other. We try and establish a connection (or it just happens) with most any women we try to get more than a conversation out of.

Just yesterday I was sitting at the pool with three children. Two Argentinean sisters (3 and 5 I believe) that spoke nothing but Spanish were there. My friends also have a son a 2 year old boy (Brighton). It was quite entertaining to see my little friend Brighton start courtship with these girls. It made me realize there is one important lesson we keep missing in Body Language, we don’t need to understand a word they are saying to make a connection (I have had this happen in Mexico, though I do speak a little Spanish). Brighton had a crush on both of these little girls. They were playing together didn’t have the slightest idea what each other was saying.

The funny thing is Brighton had a bigger crush on the 5 year old, he even ended up holding the 5 year old girls hand. That was the kicker for me. Little Brighton was playing sisters at 2 years old. After the 5 year old seen that I seen her holding hands with him she dropped his hand. Brighton was some what confused, than he moved on to the 3 year old. It was hilarious because the 3 year old had a bigger crush on him than the 5 year old; though he liked both of them he had a bigger crush on the 5 year old. What a love triangle for kids.

The point of the story is that we don’t need all these ridiculous statements we use. We don’t need to even speak the same language. Though courtship is ends different in children the start is the same, Attention, Recognition, Interact, Touch. The Adult step Sex. Children do the first four steps the same as adults but they are fearless, what the hells is anxiety to a 2 year old anyways? Nonexistent.

Kids are no different than adults. Girls do the same things little girls do as kids.
Try This:
Compliment a girls outfit. If a girl is dressed in classy dress compliment her. "Look at you Lil Mama togged out to the bricks, smooth threads."

They will in some cases swerve back in forth like a little girl or bob their head back. In some cases it is very much like a little girl, not all cases but I guarantee you will see it. A shy little girl blushing.

I know it sounds like a bad comparison, but to me it is a perfect comparison. The focus of all of this after all is body language. A kid picked up a girl while he couldn't even speak the same language, you know it is all body language in that case. People seem to forget that we are no different than kids when it comes to body language, we tend to not realize this at all since we pay more attention to specific parts of the body on adults. When we see something we don’t want to see we put our hands over our face only it is less dramatic. The difference between adults and kids is that we have been taught to suppress our body language a lot more, (“don’t act that way” sound familiar?). We just never suppress it all, our subconscious bleeds out tons of information.

Steps to Courtship

Ok we have talked about a lot of the body language to courtship. We really need to talk about the steps of courtship. They play such a huge part in simplifying your natural game. They let you know what steps there are to it.

There is the first step. Attention, this is basically noticing someone or acknowledging. As guys we think we do the picking up, but in most cases it is the girl who makes the first move. They send the first signal. That tends to be a little cluster we talked about already. Eye contact, look away/down, some sort of preen. After a minute they look over and repeat.

The second step is recognition. Recognizing the signal, the signal must be recognized, which often times it is 2-3 times before the guy notices. Guys those little clusters I was talking about are huge this is why studying body language is so important. Noticing them is our biggest flaw, and your newest goal.

Third step is the interaction. When we do it most of the time we do it through talking. In the kids story I was telling it was them playing. When you are on a dance floor it is dancing together. So conversation doesn’t always have to be made, where as some books refer to this step as talking.

Fourth step is Touch. This is what we call Kino. We generally do this in the handshake, during the introduction. In some cases this is just the gentle touch around the shoulders during a laugh. This will let you know quickly how comfortable she is with you. Sometimes she will react negatively regardless, but you just have to see if she has shame for the reaction. Is she embarrassed about reacting negatively? Or does she seem to keep her space. With a positive reaction, you continue to elevate starting with key locations.

And the Fifth step and what we all have been waiting for is Sex or Whoopie as I refer to it. This is where we finally get to what we men crave. This is what we tend to shoot for. For some of us it is for reproductive purposes and for others it is purely recreation, we all love to make Sweet Whoopie to a gorgeous female specimen. It is truly a pleasure for all men to have sex. The best thing about sex, is no man is better than you in the world at that very moment, every man strives to be at this moment.

That is the basic break down of courtship. It is the basic steps to picking up a girl. I leave you with a quote that I love, and every man should use once in a while.

Women use sex to gain intimacy. Men use intimacy to gain sex.

More later…..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm 

Sex IS on her Mind

Women love sex. I have met a girl who had never had an orgasm and she loved sex. Women love sex. This is the hardest thing to realize as a men. We want to think they like it yet we hold our selves back because we want to be respectful. Or perhaps we don’t think they want it. Girls want to get laid. They want to get laid so much they send out signals all day us guys miss.

Do you think that girl checking you out is really thinking, “wow I bet he has a good job?” or “ooh what a handsome devil”? Nope they are thinking I would phuck the hell out of that guy. I have never met a girl who honestly had a less sexual brain then men. Some girls don’t think it is ok to have these thoughts so they suppress them (something I know a lot about in Utah). This is something that we don’t realize but we say we do. Every women I have ever talked to said they had a dirtier mind than men.

You need to change your mind to realize girls are dirtier, kinkier, and far more imaginative then men. I mean most of the toys at the sex store are made for women. More women are handcuffed than men. Women are way crazier with sex than men.

The reason we need to change our minds is because people get into these thoughts what are the signals a women wants to have sex with you? Well she wants to have sex most of the day, so always assume that if she likes you she would have sex with you. What does this little courtship ritual lead up to anyways? Mating, Sex. They know that this guy may be the next guy they have sex with.

Sex Signals

Ok so I went into that last section to show you that even if you don’t get any sexual signals that doesn’t mean she does not want to have sex with you. We needed to change your mindset to realizing girls are far more sexual than men. However there are some very submissive sexual things a women does to tell you to elevate the situation. There are a lot of signals we miss because we are so worried about other things.

Women do a lot of little sexual things that we as guys notice in every movie but never in person. Women are very sensual beings that show what they want and we never notice.

The Stroke- This is something that is missed all the time, in the very first few days I knew about this signal I seen this. A girl will stroke an object. In a lot of cases it is a glass. Sometimes it is a pencil. Most of the time it is some long cylindrical item. But it is almost always a sensual stroke of some kind.

Framing the Genitals- This is something that guys notice subconsciously. Here and there a girl will frame her genitals. If she is making strong eye contact and framing her genitals she is saying look here. Men do this naturally when they are dominant. Women do this a lot of time when they are looking for some sexual attention.

Touching Herself- Some times a girl will do a slight sensual touch across her arms. Other times it will be her legs. But in a lot of cases she will softly touch herself showing you how she would like to be touched. A lot of times they do this very subconsciously and subtly.

Crossed Legs- If a girl is crossing her legs and making strong eye contact with her body pointed towards you then you are in awesome shape. At this point you should be elevating just a little to see where you stand or more importantly how far she will let you go.

Mentioning Sex- When a girl is mentioning sex a lot; it is obvious it is more than on her mind. She is past hiding her thoughts. If a girl is mentioning sex she wants sex plain and simple. Good example as me young and innocent was when a girl drunk on tequila told me how horny she gets when she drinks tequila. How the hell did I miss that one?

Open Legs- If a girl is sitting down with you and she has her legs pretty open(not 3 inches guys more like 10 or more) often times it is an invitation. I mean how often does a girl sit with their legs open? If she is sitting across from you with her eyes open more than a little you should be seriously thinking you got a shot if it is directed at you. How many sexy calendars have you seen where a girl is sitting down in a bikini (or nothing) with her hands on her knees and her legs wide open? That is sexy for almost any male.

Showing her Ass- Ok this is something we miss to. A girl will in some ways present a gander of her ass. We are so interested in just looking we don’t realize she is doing it on purpose for us. When you go to a dance club and a girl wants to dance with you, she will a lot of times move back into you. It is the same concept, if a girl is bending down and sticking her ass up at you she is outright presenting (it is not usually that obvious). Most animals do this as a form of submission for reproductive purposes.

The Lips- The lips tell us a lot. A girl will purse her lips in a kiss fashion often. If a girl nibbles the side of her lip she is attracted to you. Licking the side of her lips is a great thing as well (sometimes their lips are just chapped). Slightly parted lips tell a lot to. These are all good signs. These are signals that are not only sexy but also mean sex.

Those are a couple of things I can think of right now. There is a lot more, just pay attention guys. I have already presented enough logical information about body language that you should notice a lot of the sexual signals anyways. I gave you guys a lot of gems. Everything I said about body language should contribute to this particular section. They just have to be seen in context.

More later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lovin the thread and the excellent detail you go into. Im a keen observer of macro social dynamics if that is such a thing. However getting to know the signals will be a big help. My body language is good as I show confidence but I want to take it a stage further and show I am the man!

I guess i just need to stand tall and stick my chest out a bit. Im following your posts! Great stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am 

Quote:
Lovin the thread and the excellent detail you go into. Im a keen observer of macro social dynamics if that is such a thing. However getting to know the signals will be a big help. My body language is good as I show confidence but I want to take it a stage further and show I am the man!

I guess i just need to stand tall and stick my chest out a bit. Im following your posts! Great stuff
Thanks my friend! I am glad your getting use out of this. I suppose it is time to do a an article on Alpha. I wrote a small bit, but I think I can improve upon it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey dude, thanks very much for the posted material, so interesting.

Would really appreciate some advice. I find that I can do the approach and engage in conversation no problem, but from here is where I struggle a bit. What do you suggest I do, to not move into that friendship category, and to escalate the encounter to a more intimate level. From what I have read today, I realise Kino is something I rarely do, perhaps this is something I need to work on? How important is Kino? In addition, I also feel that I should make more use of negs?

Great stuff, will definitely be following your posts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:41 pm 

Quote:
Hey dude, thanks very much for the posted material, so interesting.

Would really appreciate some advice. I find that I can do the approach and engage in conversation no problem, but from here is where I struggle a bit. What do you suggest I do, to not move into that friendship category, and to escalate the encounter to a more intimate level. From what I have read today, I realise Kino is something I rarely do, perhaps this is something I need to work on? How important is Kino? In addition, I also feel that I should make more use of negs?

Great stuff, will definitely be following your posts!

Kino is a huge ordeal. It is something that I use to flat out avoid because it made me uncomfortable. Coming from a small town I liked my space, I didn't really care to touch or be touched, however in courtship this is a big ordeal. How is a girl so suppose to feel as though you want her if you aren't even willing to touch her? Girls love to be wanted why else would they dress the way they do? They enjoy attention and they want sex. Touch is a huge step in courtship, it is the last step before our favorite part. Make sure you Kino though, if you want to have a chance at any girl you need to use Kino.

I don't really know that I care about negs so much. I usually poke fun at girls but I don't necessarily neg a girl. The use of a neg is to lower her own value so that you are on an equal playing field. I don't ever feel you should have the attitude that a girl is better than you. This body language thread is not only about reading their body language but improving yours. If your body language is right you may need to poke a little fun at her, most of the time it is just as easy to make a few funny observations and she will appreciate you because your a funny guy with obvious confidence. If you confidence is already high you don't need to damage theirs. If you carry yourself correctly than you will advise her of your value through your body language and she will need to know more about you.

Once a girl likes you there are a few things you can say or do to neg but what I do is I use little goofy statements that equalize. Examples:

Don't act better than me.
Don't judge me.
Because I am better than you and I know it (Dodgeball quote).

I am actually writing a post right now about being "The Man" as I put it. I will get it on here as soon as a I can. That should be a little helpful on the confident body language. I already wrote up a short bit on holding your body language correctly.

I think your problem is that you are not elevating. Get rid what ever "but" you have, and just elevate. If a girl likes you she will do some of the things I have gone over, all you have to do is read and follow the signs. Start moving closer, reach out toward her with your hand and pay attention to her reaction, is it comfortable or not? You just need to use some of the tricks I have already listed. The hand shake introduction is the first bit of touch you can use to make yourself different. From their you move to bumping into her a little on the side and then/or putting your arm around her back when you guys are together(maybe during a joke). At this point courtship is full blown and you should just be isolating or elevating more.

I will put elevation on my list of things to write about though I think I have touched on it here and there. I will also add approach, kino, and non-threatening behavior. I think these are all things that can be helpful for you. It may be a couple weeks before I can get it all done as I am going on vacation for a week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I love this topic man keep it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 am 

Quote:
I love this topic man keep it up
Thanks Bro.

Sorry guys I have been trying to get some more stuff written but it has been very busy. Some craziness has consumed my time. I will get more up as soon as I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 am 

The Man

Ok guys I am not one to be for this alpha cocky guy, though I do recognize myself doing it from time to time. Being “The Man” (as I put it) isn’t really a word set. It isn’t a nice suit. It isn’t a great car. Being “The Man” is all body language. When you try an be this cocky funny guy that you are just not cut out to be you just look like an awkward @55h013. Anyone with any type of personality can come across as being “The Man”.

I have already talked about how you want to stand and walk. You need to stick your chin up. Stick your shoulders out. Push your chest out. Walk with true confidence. Don’t look at your feet when you walk. How many years you been walking now anyways? We worry so much about what not to do. Let’s focus on what we should do. This is what I think you guys should focus on.

Pull your scapulas as close together as possible.
Keep your shoulders out while you are doing this (impossible to avoid).
Push your chest out.
Keep your chin up.
Keep great posture (surprisingly attractive feature).
Make consistent eye contact and smile at strangers (all of them).
Smile a lot.
Keep your eyes up.

The Mind Set

Being “The Man” does not exist in words. It does not exist in knowledge. It does not exist in appearance. Being “The Man” is in your mind. Becoming “The Man” is the realization that not one person in this world is any better than you. Being “The Man” is acknowledging your insecurities and growing comfortable with them. It is not changing you but changing your mindset about you. When you are truly “The Man” as I put it you don’t worry about a person’s opinion of you. You guys need to realize that you are “The Man”. If you would choose to go around everywhere thinking “I am “The Man”” you will become “The Man”.

Sounds terribly fruity, but that is all becoming the “guy”, “dude”, “man” , is realizing that no one is better than you. Acknowledging your insecurities and becoming comfortable is all it takes. There are things we can (and should) change about ourselves, but don’t change yourself so much that you don’t recognize yourself.

The thing about it is we place all this worth in material items and physical beauty that we don’t realize that has nothing to do with being “The Man”. We tend to place worth on ourselves by aesthetics and material items. This is not at all true. Would you rather hang out with someone laid back and a hospitable host but does not have a lot to give or someone who is a total douche bag with a sly ride and nice spot? I would hope you would go with someone that is laid back and comfortable. That is the way the general population feels. Why would you want to hang out with someone who made you feel bad?

How many douche bags do you know that get a lot of tale? The difference is only confidence. That is it. Douche bags tend to be arrogant and most certainly think they are better than everyone that is their low point and high point. Their body language speaks value because they feel they are high value, even though their character offers no value at all.

Just Be “The Man”

You guys when you walk into the spot greet people like you have met them before, for some reason if you acknowledge them with a familiar look they will acknowledge you the same. When this happens you build a rapport like you are familiar with them quickly. People tend to mirror the body language of others. Walk in with an attitude like you know everyone, they will act like they know you.

I am not going to lie it’s very easy to be “The Man” when everyone tells you that. When you can go to most places and know at least one person everywhere, you tend to become “The Man”. I fell into becoming “The Man”. But I was a shy 17 year old when I moved 800 miles from home to go to college. You don’t have to start out being “The Man” however you can decide to be “The Man”. It may take a while to convince yourself so you will have to work at it.

When you go places don’t try and be “The Man”, just walk in being “The Man”, walk with wide carefree shoulders. Just imagine how you would walk with perfect confidence and walk like that. Picture yourself as this confident guy and see how you would walk, talk, stand, and move than emulate that person because after all it is you. That is the body language you will go anywhere with. How do you think you would go into the place if you were “The Man”? Now do exactly that.

This is such a difficult topic.... I will try and figure out what to add to this one. I wanted to add something. There is a lot of inner game that contributes to you becoming "The Man". However if you choose to hold your body language confidently, you will at the very least feel confident.

More later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm 

Non-threatening

Generally when we are being non-threatening we are showing just a few submissive signals (obviously I am not a fan of submissive signals based on my “The Man” talk). I have already told you guys a lot about submissive signals. Everything true of girls is also true of men. When we are submissive we look at the ground, we expose our neck, we will put our head down and look up at them with our eyes, etc. These things are all things we do to show that we are non-threatening. The biggest “gimme” that we all do is show open palms, or welcoming arms.

Some thing you guys should take into consideration is that when someone looks at you if you look unwelcoming and pissed off they are not going to want to talk to you. In some cases I avoid friends when they are upset because it is difficult to talk to them and it is obvious they need time to cool off. Why would a stranger want to talk to you if you look unhappy? Could you imagine some cute girl walking up to you to if you look pissed?

There is a lot of basics to being non-threatening one of the biggest keys is you need to learn to be non-threatening at the right time. When you are isolated with a girl it is always good to show a little bit of submissive signals. There is a certain point where you should show them you are a good “mate”. While every girl loves being dominated in the sack, most want to be able to trust you and a threatening guy is called a rapist. Most of this time we are so bent on showing them we don’t need them that we miss the train and then they move on to some one else who reciprocates interest. When I make these statements I am referring to a stranger not a girl who already has a crush on you.

When I am wandering around and chatting, I walk around with my wide shoulders, chin up, etc. but I also make sure to show open palms, turn my head (not look down), open arms, smile (this is a form of a submission) and shrug the shoulders here and there. This is definitely something I want questions on. If you want specific concepts on non-threatening than you should ask and I will do my best to answer.

Don’t forget about space guys. You need to make sure you give a girl the proper amount of space to begin with in some cases standing to close will automatically disqualify you until you move slightly away. If you stand in a girl’s space to quickly you will definitely get uncomfortable signals that you need to decipher.

Stand and sit neutral guys, when you walk up to a girl do not square up with a girl, that is a terrible idea, do you like when a guy walks up and squares up with you? No way it is absolutely threatening and makes you start to wonder whether you are going to fight. It is always good to stand at a 45 degree angle or side by side when you begin the conversation so that you are not getting into a girls face so to speak. Courtship will progress and you will begin to start to allow your guys torsos to face each other eventually facing each other completely when courtship is in full swing. If you are standing in a way keep in mind that you appear to be blocking an escape route they may wish to use, regardless of whether they are going to use it they like to no exists.

This is something that I will have to get into more and more with questions guys. I think with all this information in the thread you should definitely be able to figure out how to not make someone uncomfortable from a threatening stand point.

Random stuff I thought of….

The Sway- Ok guys when a girl gets shy or starts to blush because of something you said or just does, she will sway. What they do is they end up keeping there feet still and just like a little girl they will rotate their hips back and forth. This is something I have seen multiple times and is very easy to miss but if you notice it is amazing to call them on because they love it when men pay attention to them.
The Kick- A girl sometimes will kick the ground while looking down at it (obvious form of submission). It is rare when it happens but you will occasionally notice a shy girl look down and kick the ground. It is like seeing a little kid who did something wrong.

The Elbow Reach- This is something I noticed the other night when the birthday girl wanted a birthday kiss from me. She pointed her elbow at me with a slightly turned torso. Her arm reached toward me so to speak but it was definitely not obvious unless you understood the intent of the action and read the body language in context. It was something I hadn’t noticed before, this was a three table environment so when I noticed her setting her arm with her elbow pointing toward me on a table she didn’t need to touch I realized she was most definitely attracted to me. I even noticed before my friend’s wife.

Watching Their Feet- Looking at their feet while they are walking is an obvious submissive signal that we tend to miss. If they make eye contact and do this you are in solid shape for an approach. A lot of times when a girl likes you she will pass you more than once trying to attract attention. As they walk by they will be looking at their feet and in some cases they may preen as they pass by. This one is really difficult to see because this is a shy girl type of thing, they may not make eye contact but it is very plausible they do.

Watching What They are Doing- Sometimes a girl will pay far to close of attention to something she already knows how to do naturally. Sometimes it will be followed by preening this most of the time is accompanied by a lot of eye contact.

Distracters- Girls tend to look for distractions when they are uncomfortable with a question or situation, common today is the almighty cellular phone look through. It is obvious when a girl is texting, on the net, or legitimately going through her phone and when she is not. If a girl is “distracted” by something save face and dismiss yourself or immediately bump it up a notch, just know where you are in the conversation. A lot of times I call them on it. It is a great tactic for flirting because once again you are noticing things most guys miss.

Going on vacation if I get a moment I will post some more but don't get the hopes to high guys.

NOTE: I was thinking about starting to blog about some of the signals I see daily and different ones a I notice, what they mean, and how to decipher them. Also talking about the courtship practices i see, I may not write to in depth about my own experiences as I prefer not to be that guy. As well as listing any new stuff I read up on, as I am usually reading. It will include all aspects of courtship with an emphasis on body language. I think that may help everyone. Anyone interested?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: TheItalianManz
Quote:
The Man

Ok guys I am not one to be for this alpha cocky guy, though I do recognize myself doing it from time to time. Being “The Man” (as I put it) isn’t really a word set. It isn’t a nice suit. It isn’t a great car. Being “The Man” is all body language. When you try an be this cocky funny guy that you are just not cut out to be you just look like an awkward @55h013. Anyone with any type of personality can come across as being “The Man”.

I have already talked about how you want to stand and walk. You need to stick your chin up. Stick your shoulders out. Push your chest out. Walk with true confidence. Don’t look at your feet when you walk. How many years you been walking now anyways? We worry so much about what not to do. Let’s focus on what we should do. This is what I think you guys should focus on.

Pull your scapulas as close together as possible.
Keep your shoulders out while you are doing this (impossible to avoid).
Push your chest out.
Keep your chin up.
Keep great posture (surprisingly attractive feature).
Make consistent eye contact and smile at strangers (all of them).
Smile a lot.
Keep your eyes up.

The Mind Set

Being “The Man” does not exist in words. It does not exist in knowledge. It does not exist in appearance. Being “The Man” is in your mind. Becoming “The Man” is the realization that not one person in this world is any better than you. Being “The Man” is acknowledging your insecurities and growing comfortable with them. It is not changing you but changing your mindset about you. When you are truly “The Man” as I put it you don’t worry about a person’s opinion of you. You guys need to realize that you are “The Man”. If you would choose to go around everywhere thinking “I am “The Man”” you will become “The Man”.

Sounds terribly fruity, but that is all becoming the “guy”, “dude”, “man” , is realizing that no one is better than you. Acknowledging your insecurities and becoming comfortable is all it takes. There are things we can (and should) change about ourselves, but don’t change yourself so much that you don’t recognize yourself.

The thing about it is we place all this worth in material items and physical beauty that we don’t realize that has nothing to do with being “The Man”. We tend to place worth on ourselves by aesthetics and material items. This is not at all true. Would you rather hang out with someone laid back and a hospitable host but does not have a lot to give or someone who is a total douche bag with a sly ride and nice spot? I would hope you would go with someone that is laid back and comfortable. That is the way the general population feels. Why would you want to hang out with someone who made you feel bad?

How many douche bags do you know that get a lot of tale? The difference is only confidence. That is it. Douche bags tend to be arrogant and most certainly think they are better than everyone that is their low point and high point. Their body language speaks value because they feel they are high value, even though their character offers no value at all.

Just Be “The Man”

You guys when you walk into the spot greet people like you have met them before, for some reason if you acknowledge them with a familiar look they will acknowledge you the same. When this happens you build a rapport like you are familiar with them quickly. People tend to mirror the body language of others. Walk in with an attitude like you know everyone, they will act like they know you.

I am not going to lie it’s very easy to be “The Man” when everyone tells you that. When you can go to most places and know at least one person everywhere, you tend to become “The Man”. I fell into becoming “The Man”. But I was a shy 17 year old when I moved 800 miles from home to go to college. You don’t have to start out being “The Man” however you can decide to be “The Man”. It may take a while to convince yourself so you will have to work at it.

When you go places don’t try and be “The Man”, just walk in being “The Man”, walk with wide carefree shoulders. Just imagine how you would walk with perfect confidence and walk like that. Picture yourself as this confident guy and see how you would walk, talk, stand, and move than emulate that person because after all it is you. That is the body language you will go anywhere with. How do you think you would go into the place if you were “The Man”? Now do exactly that.

This is such a difficult topic.... I will try and figure out what to add to this one. I wanted to add something. There is a lot of inner game that contributes to you becoming "The Man". However if you choose to hold your body language confidently, you will at the very least feel confident.

More later...
Legit post,

more on The Man (:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 am 

Quote:
Legit post,

more on The Man (:?
There is a lot to being The Man, I think it deserves it's own thread. I am vacation so I may not get to it for a week, but if I can I will get it done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A blog like you descriibed would be totally awesome man. Kudos for this epic thread, really helplful. Cheers