Wait, so body language won't ever mislead?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've been reading as much as i can about body language, and everyone pretty much says it's the gold mine to their subconscious or what not.

So basically, if i open a girl, and she's giving me eye contact..smiling...body facing me, I'm in? I hear people say "just take everything as an IOI" but idk if that will help me. If I'm getting this type of body language, should i just basically tell myself to be at ease and this chick is mine? I think what may have been my problem is that although against my best efforts to appear at ease at all times, unless the girl is backing me against the wall or licking her lips, I'm still worrying about whether she's attracted or not.

So can steady eye contact, smiles, body square to me ever be anything other than "ok guy, i'm ready, show me what you got?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've been reading as much as i can about body language, and everyone pretty much says it's the gold mine to their subconscious or what not.
Body Language is brilliant, I love it.
Quote:
So basically, if i open a girl, and she's giving me eye contact..smiling...body facing me, I'm in?
Yes!
Quote:
I hear people say "just take everything as an IOI" but idk if that will help me. If I'm getting this type of body language, should i just basically tell myself to be at ease and this chick is mine?
Yes!
Quote:
I think what may have been my problem is that although against my best efforts to appear at ease at all times, unless the girl is backing me against the wall or licking her lips, I'm still worrying about whether she's attracted or not.
Your confidence is lacking. That's bad, girls dig confidence. I personally am incredibly confident and bold. I've heard good things about Ross Jeffries' "Unstoppable Confidence" check it out.
Quote:
So can steady eye contact, smiles, body square to me ever be anything other than "ok guy, i'm ready, show me what you got?"
Yeap, it can also mean "I want to fuck your brains out". Though usually they'll be touching their hair and giving you bedroom eyes, etc,. as well. Not all girls have enough confidence or are as good with body language to give you the signs your looking for. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut if she's like that.