Tribe vs No Tribe

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Tribe vs No Tribe
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The point of peacocking is to stick out and if your in a tribe, surrounded by people of the same tribe, you blend in alot more rather than stand out. Would it be better to not belong to a tribe and have your own style as long as its not unattractive? Feed me with opinions.

Post subject: Re: Tribe vs No Tribe
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
The point of peacocking is to stick out and if your in a tribe, surrounded by people of the same tribe, you blend in alot more rather than stand out. Would it be better to not belong to a tribe and have your own style as long as its not unattractive? Feed me with opinions.
You definitely want to belong to a tribe, especially if you have something less than an EXTREMELY good sense of style (not "your own style" -- style as it pertains to the world as a whole). Most people end up looking like dumbasses if they don't go with some general theme.

The whole "you should belong to a tribe that she either wants to be a part of or visit" idea doesn't pertain to peacocking specifically, but how to dress in general.

Post subject: Tribe vs No Tribe
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey ma man, i think the whole tribe thing is just fucked up. Just dress how you like it!! (mabye there are some other ppl that wear the same thing but it doesnt matter...)
I personally like to stand out a bit and I dont want to look like all the others so just for pecocking standing out is always the thing. SPECIAL!!
hope i could help ya a bit.. :)

Greets Joker