help,voice tone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: help,voice tone
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: crazyflipboi128
hello :D ,im new to this game and i need some help.
yesterday was the 3rd set i've tryed in the 2 months ive been practicing,im only 14 so i cant go to clubs,he :x .
Anyways, i located a 2 set looking for somthing to buy in a small toy shop in the mall that i work at,one was my age and the other was about 16.I didn't have a wing(is it even possible to game 2 sets without a wing?).I approached them from behind,i knew you should never do that but that was the only available angle and they where about to leave.After I got their attention I opened my mouth and my mind went blank"umm...uh,my friends um little sister is about to have a birthday and im not sure what I should get her,do you think you can help me out?"while she answered i knew it was already over,by the second "umm" my confidence was shattered.
what was the cause of this?
is this because i didnt practice the line, or is this an inner game issue?I dont know if its an inner game problem because when I walked in i was 100% confident.