waitress kneels on the empty chair beside you

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:45 am 
Dedicated Member

have come across this a couple of times--im sitting down at a table for 4 and im on the inside with an empty chair beside me-waitress comes over and kneels with one knee on the empty chair beside me and pointing in my direction---recently it happened and the chair beside me was tucked in under table--there was no one else with me...waitress came to take my order pulled out the chair beside me and kneeled on it with one knee standing with the other. its a quiet place that doesnt do that much buisness so i can rule out her being tired from walking. its happened a few times in other places as well--anyone have an interpretation

edit due to spelling mistakes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Flirt with her and find out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

well i get friendly banter with her, just curious though out of all the body language photos and postures ive read and seen described--e.g the crossed legs pointing in your direction and the folded arms etc--this one doesnt seem to be described and yet it is quite common

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

u know how you want women?

women want men too.

assume attraction unless proven otherwise. (i hate having to add this disclaimer all the time: IN A SOCIALLY CALIBRATED FASHION).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First, take notice if this is something she does with other customers. And do other waitresses do the same? Some places will actually coach this - for her to act like she's interest in you as a way for you to take more interest in her - and tip better. It's also one of those things one waitress will learn from another. Hooters is notorious for this. The first few times I went to a Hooters when I was like 18-19, I thought these girls were actually interested in me. Then I realized it was part of their training and I felt dumb.

I would look out for other IoIs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

cool man thanks, yes she is friendly with other customers but i get extra attention, although it could be like you said, i might have the look of sucker wanting to part with his money to her lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
cool man thanks, yes she is friendly with other customers but i get extra attention, although it could be like you said, i might have the look of sucker wanting to part with his money to her lol
Especially after almost a year of waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 pm 
Read My Book

Are you serious man?

You're have over 500 post on the forum and you're coming to ask these kinds of questions. Who the hell cares why she's kneeling on the chair? What problem is the answer to this question going to solve in your life? You've been around long enough to be aware that this community teaches " Assuming Attraction", so i wouldn't care whether or not she kneeled on the chair or dropped all of the food she was carrying on the floor; in my head, SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION. Am I Wrong? Am I Right? Who knows, but I'm not going to let over analyzing and mental masturbation keep me from finding out.

Take action and stop analyzing and your questions will answer themselves.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:19 am 
Dedicated Member

LMAOOO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

A year later?

WTF? Either make a move or move on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

People, be cool, i have long ago moved on from this, i just happened to look at my posts and seen a reply to a topic, i havent been going into the said restraunt regularly--about 3 times in the last year, the most frightening thing from all this for me is how fukin quickly a year goes by--it seems like yesterday, anyway the lady still flirts when i go in there, but im not that interested, i have her written down as just flirty to help me spend more, Id still bang her, but she isnt a priority