How to display consistency with your frame?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

*message deleted for privacy reasons*

Last edited by *user deleted* on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last edited by *user deleted* on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If a woman said "Is this left over carnival?" ... I don't know how I would respond. I've never had anyone say that.

I'd probably say "are you left over bitch?" even though it doesn't make a lot of sense and then I'd probably walk off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: DARKHER048
is this a left over carnival

"what you looking for free tickets, we you cant have any!"

something along those lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last edited by *user deleted* on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: -------UPDATE-----------
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last edited by *user deleted* on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

“touching costs extra” is a good line to throw in. It illustrates that you are not desperate for physical female contact, and more importantly: saying ‘touching’ will subconsciously make them think of sexual interaction.
When you’ve got a wild hairstyle you have to be humours about it. No matter how much you are trying to image yourself as an Alfa Badboy. If a person confronts you with a suggestion – such as "Is this left over carnival? You are the spring? " – then play along. But flip it around, show high value, and turn the spotlight back on them.
However, if someone does give you shit about your hair, you should of cause stand your ground. Say something like: “Ha! Haven’t heard that one before. But honestly, you decide to comment the most (point at your hair) absurd/fruity/fucked up/toxic (however you would describe your hair) hair in the entire bar, and that’s the best you could come up with? Man I was watching you prepare for this. Is it going as well as you hoped?” Deliver this one with the attitude of Tyler Durdan (the original one) and you won’t be getting any more shit.