Cigars?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Cigars?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you all feel about cigars when out on the town? I love to smoke them when I'm relaxing at home and at occasional parties or celebrations. Not only do you feel great and important smoking them, you look pretty cool. I also always bring some for friends. Some people, however, are offended by smoke. Should I refrain from smoking them indoors? What do you think about having an unlit cigar with you simply as a prop?
Thanks,
Alpine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think they smell really good as long as you dont smoke the realllly strong ones but i have heard "i thought only old guys smoke cigars." just keep some mints on you but i wouldnt cover up the smell with calogne or anything maybe axe or tag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
the deal is you need to find out the views on the group your around at the party. Many people these days are against smoking. you need to know the people your around, if others are smoking, light up dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Gotta be pretty alpha to pull off having an unlit cigarr in your mouth.. If you do you're cool. If not, its a disaster..