Dancing at Clubs. Thoughts? How, why, should you?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! First post. I'm interested in YOUR thoughts about clubs and should you dance on the dance floor, and how to, what's the best way to look like you're having fun and not be ridiculous, so to speak. Any advice, or pointers much appreciated! Is it important, not important, and technique, if applicable. Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have fun and let loose for the sake of having fun and letting loose. Don't dance to "get something". And forget about what everyone else is thinking...they are probably too busy worried about how they may look.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

1) don't care what anyone else thinks
2) if you're in a set or with a group mirror their energy level
3) and of course it's best if you can move to the rhythm

8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm 
English Muffin

Have fun, ignore the girls. Don't have conversations. Then make a move on the girls that give you proximity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Have fun, ignore the girls. Don't have conversations. Then make a move on the girls that give you proximity

Exactly girls will gravitate towards you if they are interested

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The easiest way to pull is on the floor. Most of the girls who're on the floor are out looking for fun too, so it's fair game. It's also the easiest way to approach as the music is so loud, it's very hard to even say hi or whatever the opener...so it's mostly non verbal.

You would be incredibly silly to ignore the dance floor if you plan on getting lots of success in clubs.

Quick little tips: Learn to dance...no this does not mean take classes, look up youtube tutorials of simple dance steps in clubs and practice in front of a body long mirror at home. Ask you mom, she'll have one :wink: But yeah you don't need to be a dancing monkey for girls, often it can be a hindrance. Learn to groove and feel the beat.

Don't waste your time and energy dancing with your buddies or dancing on your own to "seek social proof" or whatever. As soon as you're on the floor, select a target and dance over towards her and dance with her. If you get blown out, dance it off and approach straight away again. Rinse and repeat until you get something decent.

Assume physical contact instantly, spin her around is a good start and slowly escalate. Eye contact is massive...ignore everyone else in the club, and form an invisible bubble with just the two of you...this is very powerful...keep up the escalation, exchange minor verbals like name and maybe a sexy compliment, play with the verbal side but remember, it's the dance floor, not the public community hall meeting.

If you want to learn more, do a quick search of my dude skills360. He's the best dance floor guy I've come across and he's legit as it comes...I've learned a hell of a lot from him. He has several posts and threads on the subject.

-Dilla

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg