Uncontrollable facial muscles

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, whenever I get nervous, talking, my face starts to tense up. :? Whenever I try to speak to a woman, blood rushes to (i think) my head (not the smaller one), and adrenalin goes through my body. I know this is how it's supposed to be, but the thing is, my face gets a nervous, and uncontrollable expression, and my throat starts "jamming". I freeze, you know.

One time, (still quite the rookie), I made a deal with some friends, where I was gonna go to the casheer in a shop, and ask for her number. We didn't try to get anything out of it. We just wanted to do it for shits and giggles.
Then, it goes something like this:
ME: What i wanted to say: "Hey there, I thought you looked kinda cute, so I wanted to come say hi. Can I have your number?" What I did say: "Hey there, I thought you looked kinda cuk, so I wand hbpksdkadls. Can I have your number?" (Here, my face looked like I was witnessing a terrorist attack, whilst trying to take a huge shit :shock: )
HER: No. (Looking at me mercilessly :roll: )
ME: Okay, that's fine. Have a nice day! (Walking out completely horrified :oops: )

So, what do I do about this problem? Inner game?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm 
Read My Book

Lol

I think this will improve with practice time and consistency man.

If you want to train your thoughts by repeating.. " I am cool, calm, and collective when speaking with women" - 100,000x over the next month feel free. It will help. Thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits become character, and character becomes destiny.

However, if you just keep on getting out there, you will see this problem fade away slowly, but surely.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I think this will improve with practice time and consistency man.

However, if you just keep on getting out there, you will see this problem fade away slowly, but surely.
Yes he iz right !!