What does this mean?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: What does this mean?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm sitting at Starbucks in the middle of the day. I'm on the inside drinking my coffee and reading on my phone. There is a guy and girl next to me talking on the other side of glass on the outside, her legs are cross and her toes are pointed at me. She keep glancing at me and shaking her toe every once in awhile. She really hot, but is it to just open my day game on her? I mean she outside with another guy, does it look weird if I just go outside and talk to them? Your thought and opinions.

Post subject: Re: What does this mean?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I'm sitting at Starbucks in the middle of the day. I'm on the inside drinking my coffee and reading on my phone. There is a guy and girl next to me talking on the other side of glass on the outside, her legs are cross and her toes are pointed at me. She keep glancing at me and shaking her toe every once in awhile. She really hot, but is it to just open my day game on her? I mean she outside with another guy, does it look weird if I just go outside and talk to them? Your thought and opinions.
Not weird at all. If she has noticed you then walk up and ask for their opinion on something and then ask how they know each other. If they are friends or the like then chat with both and ask for her number. If they are a couple, I usually slap the guy on the shoulder and say "You're a very lucky man" with a wink to the girl. Not in a douchy way, just a friendly way. It makes both of them feel good about themselves.

Post subject: Re: What does this mean?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The best way to tell if they are a couple is to walk up and say something like, “Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that you are an adorable couple.” If they are together she will say thanks and then you will know, and can just move on.

If they aren’t she will get super embarrassed and say something like “oh my gosh! no this is my brother” or whatever. Then if that is the case move to an opinion opener that can get both of them involved in the conversation. My go to is “Do drunk I love you’s count?” Then you can playfully disagree with her or whatever.

BOOM. you’re in.

Then later if you want to you can start the conversation between just the two of you. Mission accomplished

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.