Tight Pants?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Tight Pants?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I hear from time to time that it's often in good taste for a man (namely a young, thin man looking to pick up girls) to wear tight pants. It seems to be a cliche I hear from time to time if you want to carry a seductive appearance.

I hate tight pants though. Tight clothing in general irritates me, but pants in particular. Is there any value is wearing them, or is this some common mantra that doesn't spill anything out in the end?

Post subject: Re: Tight Pants?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I hear from time to time that it's often in good taste for a man (namely a young, thin man looking to pick up girls) to wear tight pants. It seems to be a cliche I hear from time to time if you want to carry a seductive appearance.

I hate tight pants though. Tight clothing in general irritates me, but pants in particular. Is there any value is wearing them, or is this some common mantra that doesn't spill anything out in the end?
Id say that the only thing you should focus on is not wearing baggy pants. As long as they fit right without being baggy, you're good. If super tight fits your style, then by all means. But if you don't like it, you're better off without it.