How to change body language?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I read all the books and watched videos about alpha body language. My problem is this: I don't know how to change my old behavior and replace it with a new one. I know, for example, how a masculine walk looks likem but I always fall back to my old, hands-in-pockets, stif walk.
I got good advice about being self correcting in my behavior, but is there a "secret" on how to replace behavior patterns we have with new behavior?
THNX In Advance Guys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I read all the books and watched videos about alpha body language. My problem is this: I don't know how to change my old behavior and replace it with a new one. I know, for example, how a masculine walk looks likem but I always fall back to my old, hands-in-pockets, stif walk.
I got good advice about being self correcting in my behavior, but is there a "secret" on how to replace behavior patterns we have with new behavior?
THNX In Advance Guys
I cannot provide you with any info that you probably have not read by now but all of this change you will attempting to implement will only become habit with PRACTICE.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. You're demeanor now has not provided you with the confidence and aura to get laid. So.....it must change. In your case, being uncomfortable is great! Just like when you use rubbing alcohol to clean a wound. At first, you are like wtf this shit is horrible, why am I doing this? By you realize the burning is a positive and cleaning the wound. You've done this since childhood so you no longer think twice about it.

You will question why you are doing some things, you'll squirm from the awkwardness. Just remember that what you are doing really is NOT awkward at all! It is only awkward to you because you are actually doing it correctly now.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog