What to wear on a date? *advice needed*

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 am 
Dedicated Member

I have one date tomorrow at 8. I'm hitting a coffee shop, rooftop lounge and park at night. What should I wear?
I was thinking this, but only with black slimming dress pants http://i.imgur.com/ZHXEbpy.jpg
Or keep the jeans and add a dark blue dress pants that match well with the vest

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:41 pm 

The vest seems overkill.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

yeah it seams overkill but I like it. I wear similar. don't worry. anything will work if you don't wear trash or appear naked.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

I actually went with this:
http://i.imgur.com/gstUflK.jpg

Is my fashion sense on point or it needs improvement?
I thought this looked good.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 pm 

It's not what I would wear but it probably works for you.

You clearly look like you've made an effort. Don't sweat it - you look fine.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
It's not what I would wear but it probably works for you.

You clearly look like you've made an effort. Don't sweat it - you look fine.
Ya I put a lot of effort in improving myself - my eyebrows were really thick and made me look not myself so I even recently had them done. So I try my best to keep up with my appearance. But I haven't seem any great results so far but that could be for other reasons....

Can you show me what you would wear? I'm interested.

My journal

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:49 pm 

Quote:
Can you show me what you would wear? I'm interested.
Ha - touche... :)

We have different styles - and part of that may be that I am a bit older than you, and I'm also just simply casual all the time, even at work where I'm quite senior. It's sort of my thing, whereas you clearly have a style of your own that works for you.

For a date like you'd described, depending on the weather, I'd have likely just gone with jeans and a nice-button up... maybe a jacket if it's cooler. Something like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/ ... 34x425.jpg

If I actually liked the girl, I might throw a blazer on.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:27 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:

Did the girl stole glances at your cock several times? If she did, you're good. You should have escalated aggressively and isolated her where you can suck her nipples, or play with her clit, or at the very least, flick your tongue at her earlobe or rub your cock at her ass.

Always gauge girls' reactions. When you see horny signs, stick to that type of dress style when sarging girls who belong to the same demographic.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

that ring in your finger means that you are gay in some countries... just saying.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
that ring in your finger means that you are gay in some countries... just saying.
I'm in the US... Doesn't mean anything here.

My point is, I wear a few different styles. Like is it ever ok to wear a tie on a date, with a suit or vest? Or keep it classy yet casual.

My journal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:23 am 

Adapt your dressing style to the girl. What age group does she belong in? What's her social class, job, etc.?

As a rule of thumb, for girls who belong to the lower middle class to upper middle class, dress slightly better than the dudes within their social circle. For girls who belong to the upper middle class within the 18 to 21 year old age group, dress down grunge style. Some will shoot you down for being badly dress and that's just fine. You set the frame that you don't have money and don't give a shit. Maintain a solid, confident frame and those rich girls will fit into your frame and spend money on you.

For upper middle class girls within the 22 to 27 year old age range, a suit-and-tie is okay, but they will likely know if you're wearing a cheap suit. Some will appreciate the effort though and won't mind especially that you look like Prince to some extent.

But that's just over complicating things. What works is that you have a peacocking item near your cock and when girls keep on looking at your cock area, rich or poor (it doesn't really matter), that means their pussies are getting wet and that's your cue to aggressively escalate towards the f-close.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:35 am 
Dedicated Member

I like hounds system - a lot is contingent on the girl but I habe two sides: trashy and classy and I can use each different one per girl so that really help me gain some perspective.

What about:

1) Body
I know girls prefer guys with an X shape body. I have club feet so it changed my hip alignment so my body is a bit non-symmetrical (from behind mostly). Sometimes girls feel my arms and get disapointed cause I don't have big arms. I have a tummy and big'ish tighs.
2) Voice tonality
My voice is a bit rhaspy and odd and in a crowd it gets lost and you can't hear it. It's not very masculine.

*IMPORTANT*: In the back of my head I think I can't get girls cause I'm unattractive and they sense I'm non-masculine. Is that true??

My journal

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:19 am 

Quote:
I know girls prefer guys with an X shape body. I have club feet so it changed my hip alignment so my body is a bit non-symmetrical (from behind mostly). Sometimes girls feel my arms and get disapointed cause I don't have big arms. I have a tummy and big'ish tighs.
When girls feel my biceps and they say it isn't hard enough, I just ignore and continue rubbing my elbow on their breasts or nipples. If they want harder arms, they can date a construction worker instead but they would rather date me or have sex with me.

Focus on making girls horny. Don't focus on the negative aspects of your flabby arms. The world does not revolve around big biceps.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I'm a bit late to the party, but maybe this will help:

First and foremost, you're dressing quite well and are better at it than most guys I see day to day,

However, you are overdoing it with peacocking:

In this photo there are 3 distinct lines that are desperately trying to grab attention: neck, belt line (including rings when the hand isn't raised), shoes. On their own, each piece is doing fine (though it's very obvious that the shirt is forcefully tucked in to show off the belt, which looks try-hard), but combined result is all over the place and way too busy.

Now, if you want to go all Johnny Depp with necklaces that's fine, but keep in mind that you in turn should tone down the of accessories (number one, hide the belt).

Another thing to take into consideration: metallic accessories don't look that well with "surfer type" leather necklaces and to top it off you have party-boy looking sunglasses and what looks like cowboy boots - too many styles in one.

So the actual impression is either you're a very artistic type, who just needs to express all these different sides of him (or w/e, though if that was the case, you probably wouldn't be asking about style here) or you're trying to hard.

I'm really not trying to bash you here, because as said, you're already doing most things right.

Try this out: keep 1 or 2 necklases (one shorter, closer to your neck and that black one that looks like a key or smth), remove the sunglasses from the pocket, and take off that massive ring (you can keep the smaller one), lastly, if you have swap current shoes for a pair of black, dress shoes.

I'm sure you'll get much better responces overall.

You might also want to check out this pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/sexystyleforjo ... n-for-men/ I collect here only different styles (rocker/classy/clean/bussiness/rugged/etc.) that could and would work well for pick up, at the very least you could model the pros :)

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 am 
Dedicated Member

Totally get you, thanks.

Really the most common issue I hv is do I dress casual or formal. Sometimes I mix the two.
Like *is wearing a tie with a vest, dress shirt, and jeans too much? I'd also wear a bandana hanging out of my pocket* (maybe the answer is to just leave the tie.

Sometimes I go too casual or too formal.

My journal