friends lowering value

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: friends lowering value
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys whats up, i have quite afew freinds but my i have 3 best freinds and we always hang together however 2 of them like DLVing me all the time and trying to AMOG me as well. usually if a randomer tries to AMOG i'll tell them where to go but becasue these are my freinds i do not know what to do cos they are good freinds they just AMOG me if that makes sense? Just want to know how i can stop them from always trying to AMOG me and DLV me you guys got any tips?

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do you mean they do this when you've approached a girl and started conversation?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do you mean they do this when you've approached a girl and started conversation?
yeah when i've oppened a set or just in general when there is a large group of us in public. there not mean guys and they don't dlv me on purpose to piss me off, its just super annoying and need some ideas to get them to stop :/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The only person that can be blamed is you, because you let them AMOG you or dlv you. Your friends might not be bad but as long as nobody says its wrong they are going to do it. It doesn't matter if they are your friends or family. I have had the same exact problem man, my elder brother would always dlv me in public till the day I explained him that this shit aint right. MAN THE FUCK UP and tell them you are getting pissed off of it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I believe that what you should do is frame control them. Recognize their usual way of AMOGing you, and then frame it as something that's violating your rights, such as this: Most males touch others to convey dominance, if you see they touch you a lot or whatever, just tell them something like this, obviously playfully done, you're always having fun and you're non-reactive, "Man you know i'm not gay, stop touching me haha!" next thing you know is, every time they touch you, they're falling into the frame of gay, which will make them stop. Frame their doings to violations, and you'll see how they stop, I had problems too man, I know it's really annoying trust me! I just wanted to kill them. But now I know that I can do that kind of thing, and here's something else you can do, for instance let's say some of them shoots a DLV attempt for you: "Haha this man is totally gay!", if you're talking while he makes this, stop, look at him for 3 seconds, and say to the group "This is sometimes why I have doubts if to bring him out or not haha! So anyway.." and continue. You can AMOG with body language too, don't face them, and give IOD's whenever you feel is needed. No matter if they're your friends, I constantly roll up with my budds, and they know they have to respect me and I will respect them. If they're trying to make themselves look cooler by DLVing you, there's no reason why wouldn't you AMOG them to make them not wanna say it again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a buddy who does the same thing, he ruins it for me from the start telling sets how much of a player I am and amoging me, He dosent even know he's doing it.... In these situations there is one of two things you can do, straight up have a talk and tell them when your out, to DHV...start off the night and demonstrate to your friends how its done, go up to a group of girls tell them how cool your friends are and that they should meet them, talk up your friends to the targert right in front of everybody, afterwards tell your friends that this is how it should be done, If that dosent work..... its time to find new friends to sarge with.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

I understand your problem kind of. I have a couple of mates that fuck up my 'persona' so to speak when nearby some girls or talking to them or whatever, not because they are AMOGing me or whatever, just in the manner with which they conduct themselves on a night out. Like the other week in the queue to a venue my cousin started yelling these random almost squealing noises, I have absolutely no fucking idea what he was doing, but instantly everyone was looking at us, but not in a good way, it was like "why the fuck are those dicks making that really annoying sound." because I'm with them, I am perceived the in the same way (well, to an extent, in this particular case I told him to shut the fuck up)

My advice dude, is separate 'game' nights from friends nights, meet some people who are into pickup and go out and game with them, then when you're with your friends, just have a good time with them. It'll stop you from getting resentful that you can't game 'properly' because they keep fucking you up. It's something you shouldn't really have to contend with.