Learning to dance alone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Learning to dance alone
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am not very smart to dance. I would learn to dance in the dance floor to attract women.
I searched for youtube and here in this forum, but did not find anything interesting cause all the videos are with a couple (man+woman). I need someone on youtube that explains how to dance in a BASIC sexy way in a disco club.
I would be sexy to attract women, but in this moment I am not interested in how to dance with a woman, because that will be step 2.
Can someone help me by posting some videos where I can find a teacher that explains some kind of BASIC moves?
(No hip hop - Already checked DanceFloorSeduction youtube channel)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just have a better look on Youtube. I found this movie with simple dance moves everybody use in the club:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkGWqhM9u5s

But don't spend too much time on 'how to dance'. If you can't dance, spend more hours in lounge clubs. Maybe it's better for you to work on appearance/'chatter'.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am not very smart to dance. I would learn to dance in the dance floor to attract women.
I searched for youtube and here in this forum, but did not find anything interesting cause all the videos are with a couple (man+woman).
That is how its supposed to be, dancing with a woman. NEVER dance alone, girls will assume you're afraid of asking someone to dance..and it can become a fag fest, other dudes checking out your moves. I used to dance alone and always ended up leaving alone.

Just go to the club with the sole purpose of dancing with girls(any girl!) to get used to it. DON'T worry about pulling a chick or making out, just get comfortable dancing with females. Good day.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
if you want to learn seductive dancing to EDM or Hip Hop
either pm Skills360 or this guy : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5BOP ... 8IxzWy3bWg