Being The Alpha Male!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Being The Alpha Male!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Imagine this scenario for a second:

Picture yourself in a bar. You have a lovely lady sitting right across from you engaged in a great conversation with you. Things are going great for you, and you think tonight you are going to score.

And then, He walks into the place.

This is the man that is going to ruin your night. He catches the attention of your girl and begins talking with her. You fight to maintain her attention, but in the end he wins and you go home dry.

Ever have that happen to you? If it has, then you know exactly what this poor man has gone through. If it hasn't, then you are lucky. If you have done this to another guy before, then you are close to or at the point of being one of the Alpha Males.

An Alpha Male, to accurately put it, is a man who is one notch above the rest. His ability to influence and take is powerful because he is seldom, if ever, opposed. Women respect this man while men either worship him, scorn him, or abandon him all together.

Of course, you don't want to be in the last two perspectives for males. You want to be able to not only make the women respect you, but the men as well. To accomplish this, I have put together a guide on assembling yourself into the strongest Alpha Male possible that will not only get you the women easier, but will also command the respect of the men around you.

Poise
---------

The first thing we are going to go over is how you should physically present yourself around others. Even though many people say to not judge a book by its cover, we do it more often than not. Even worse, sometimes we will operate off of second-hand opinion, but we won't be getting to that part until latter.

When it comes to posture, your back should never be arched. Straighten it out, and roll your shoulders back. Another important thing is your head. Never have your head facing the ground. Keep it up.

Another important thing is the walk. Usually, it is best to take it nice and easy. Slow, powerful strides. Your arms should be pumping slightly, but not a lot like a runner. Another place for your arms are bowed out and hands in the pockets.

If you would like, you can also try to model your posture and walk after someone else. For instance, I am currently studying James Bond in order to match his physical portrayal. Eventually, I will study other sources and come up with my own that comes across as the most prominent.

When it comes to fashion, who cares? You can be dressed as a goth, a nerd, whatever. The most important thing is that you own and pull off your fashion. If you go about like you know you own it, it will physically show, and people will notice.

More info on how to do this to come up right now.

Mindset
---------

Now, let's work on the inner game. It's one thing to be able to walk around looking like you are a notch above the rest, but it's another thing to be able to act like it too.

The first thing we're going to work on is ego. In order to be a great Alpha Male, you need to have a large ego. You are a king, a God compared to other men around you. You know that when you walk up to a woman, she will drop on her knees for you. You know that when a guy approaches you, he will respect you and let you have whatever you want whenever you want. Why? Because you are the Alpha Male.

Of course it's always important to keep logic and cool heads in the picture. You won't always win, so don't let your ego get too large. You all get the general drift of what it should be though.

The next thing is having confidence. Confidence does a ton to boost and carry yourself around. The best way to do this is to just go in there and be yourself. You tell your mind that you are going to go in there and be natural and that there is nothing that it can do about it. You own your mind, and you make your mind give you the power you want. If you're having a first time anxiety, just take one step forward, and soon you will find yourself take another step, and another, and soon you're in motion.

As has been said many times here, NEVER let oneitis take over your mind. I may have an interest in a girl, but I have not let that cloud my judgement when it comes to my game. Keep this in mind: When that girl leaves you after a night, a week, or a year, she will eat, laugh, and make out in all of the same places that the two of you did. She's just another fish in the great wide ocean, so don't build any extreme emotional attachments to her yet. I say yet because one day you might want to settle down with the girl that you deem just right for you. I know I will.

A big thing to avoid is indecision. When you show moments of indecision, it shows an incapability to think and is an indicator of weakness. Men who are more snappy and confident in their decisions are more likely to be followed than men who can't make up their mind over plans. I have field tests to back this up right here. Because I moved and acted with confidence, other men followed me, made the same decisions I did, and tended to agree with my ideas.

Speaking of plans, there's another thing that can be covered. When it comes to making plans, don't invite failure. What I mean by that is by starting an invite with this:

"If you would like..."

No, no, no. That is just asking for the girl to say no to you. When you make plans, tell her that you have an interest that the two of you are going to do. ARE, not COULD, ARE. This establishes your firmness in plans. If she is not busy, then she will submit and follow. If she is busy, she will tell you so. At this point, you should give her the cold shoulder. She cannot accept your terms, so you show her that you're losing interest in her. If she attempts to establish a time to work by, accept them or change them according to what YOU want.

The Single Scenario
---------

And here is the part where we begin to discuss tactics to take down other men. We now almost find ourselves in the shoes of the man who took away your girl in the imaginative scenario. I say almost, because the way you are going to take down another man is different from how the imaginative man did it, and it works way better.

The first thing you need to do is redirect your focus. The woman is no longer your target. The man is. When another wolf in a pack attempts to take the alpha wolf's mate, does the alpha wolf attempt to capture the attention of its mate? No, the alpha wolf establishes its dominance against the lesser wolf.

The forefront importance in this scenario is to keep a cool head. Your lady is not going to like it if you blow your head over this guy coming up to you and attempting to take your lady. Plus, it won't look very mature if you throw a tantrum over it either. That's why you should always be calm, even when he loses it.

To take down a challenger, all you have to do is converse with him. Get his attention, and make him comfortable with you. When this happens, he will begin to show his true colors. At this stage, the next thing to do is to begin to subtly degrade him while increasing your own value.

Here's an example:

Me: "So [challenger], you have a job?"
Challenger: "Yea, I'm a cashier at Shopko. How about you?"
Me: "Oh sweet, I have an internship at [business]."

Observe the two conversations. Who do you think has the higher value out of the two? Certainly not the store clerk at Shopko. By pointing this out, you have not only dropped a dlv on him, but you have also given yourself a dhv. Be careful though. If you're the Shopko clerk, avoid the question. Try to stay with ones that you know you have the upper hand in. If he tries to hit you with a question that you know you have a lower value in, downplay it and brush it off as if it wasn't a big factor about you.

Sounds tough, but its actually pretty easy. The more you go on with him, the more she will be drawn to you instead of him. Eventually, you can dismiss and finish him off with something like this:

"Well, it was nice to meet you [challenger]. I'll see you latter, and have a great evening."

It's always important to be polite. Not only will women appreciate this and like this, but the men in an effort to look good will also be forced to submit and accept your kindness. After building rapport with the man though, you can be sure that in the most likely of cases he will be thinking

"Wow, that guy is great. He's somebody that I can respect."

The Group Scenario
---------

The group scenario approach for an Alpha Male is much similar to the single one. There is one or two things though that you need to change up. There is also a huge advantage to being in a group situation rather than a single situation, and I will tell you why.

When it comes to the group scenario, you need to approach the men the same way you would in the single scenario. Converse with them, get them comfortable with you, and them make them reveal their true colors. One difference here is that you want to make sure that you are at the center of the group. Out of any of the guys there, you are at the top. You don't have to leave the group though. In fact, it is better that you stick with it.

Here comes the big benefit I was talking about.

If you carry yourself with a ton of confidence and know what you are doing, they will follow. Slowly, but surely, they will begin to follow you because they know that if they do, good things will happen for them. Of course, though, that is up to you whether they will get something good or not. For the sake of building up a powerful rep, let them have a girl that you are not interested in.

As you are walking around with your group, women will also be able to see and sense that you are the top one of the bunch. They will be attracted to this sense of leadership, and they will flock to it. Even if one of the guys in the group wanted her, they can't have her, because she wants you. If any one of them opposes, take them down as if it was still the single scenario.

Turned-Tables Scenario
---------

Finally, I bring up one last interesting scenario for us to deal with. Suppose that all of a sudden, you found yourself under fire by another alpha male. He knows how to carry himself, speak, act, and most importantly take down other males like an Alpha Male can.

Whatever you do, don't become intimidated or step down. Match his game with his, with a little twist. There's no need for the two of you to fight all night on who is the most superior of the two. Just indiscreetly establish yourself as the first one there. Be respectful, keep a cool head, and if he is the same then he will back off. If not, then that will portray him as an extremely non-superior Alpha Male.

Many would view the tactic of taking down other men as mean and crude. However, it is a common aspect of life that we must suffer through every day. People win, and people lose. Likewise, pickup artists win over men who don't know how to talk to women.

Darwinism at its finest.