How can I become a nightclub dance god? What dance to learn?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I feel stupid asking this but I want to learn how to dance like a god in any nightclub no matter if it's electronica, pop, house, whatever. But I can't find any dance lessons in my area that are called Club Dance lessons or anything. surely the kind of dancing they do at clubs must have a name? If not then what is the most versatile dance to learn for high end nightclubs?

Did several searches all over but no post that explains to me what dance people dance at clubs...

Thanks guys!

PS: Please don't suggest Salsa, there are nearly no latin clubs or events in my country and don't suggest hip hop either 'cause I don't like rap and they don't play it in the classy clubs anyway. I want to learn pure club dancing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Learn verbal game. Dance floor game can get you makeouts but you won't get the investment you'll need to get her to come home with you. If anything, learn a spin and dip. Aside from that, learn to stick your thought between her legs when you're dancing clsoe to her, so you stimulate her clit and get her hot and horny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can teach you if you pm me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Clubs I go to in Brighton are incredibly crowded and there is no space to dance. I use to find spaces in a club where I would street dance to impress women but it got me nowhere they would say "Wow that is so cool" then I would be like "yeah thanks whats your name" and they would not respond. So I started to just copy the rhythm, moves and timing of the girls dance (even if they couldn't dance) I then give them strong eye contact in the process and spin them a few times it's really simple and they love it. You can in fact just put your hands out and wait for her to grab your hands, never ask, just do it, build it up step by step, spin her a few times, if its a slow song then grab her hands and put them on the back of your neck, put your hands around her waist slowly sway your body TIME THIS RIGHT, then whisper a few things into her ear then K-close. Just lead her and she will follow. Believe that you are a good dancer and she will believe it.

If you are dancing with friends keep it simple and do a two step it is such an easy dance and if you get the rhythm and timing right people will copy you, people copy my two step all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You do not have to be a good dancer to be good at dance floor game...Thinking that good dancing equates to good dance floor game is a common misconception. Sure it helps but its not that BIG of a deal.

You need to get comfortable to moving your body to music...Initially play music to yourself privately and get used to moving in a smooth relaxed motion.

Next go to the club dance floor and get comfortable moving in a smooth relaxed motion in front of other people.

Finally you are ready to start dance floor game, make sure competent in screening girls and holding eye contact..the rest will follow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Just have fun. I'm a TERRIBLE dancer, but it doesn't really matter, on Saturday night a girl bumped into me on the dancefloor, I turned around put my hand out and told her to dance with me because I had to teach her how to dance, she pointed to her friend (hotter) and said that she was a worse dancer and I should teach her, so I took her by the hand and proceeded to do the shittiest dancemoves anyone has ever seen. Spinning her, dipping, the world's worst waltz, I even got her to do the snorkel! Didn't matter that we looked lame to 'proper' dancers, it was all about leading her and making it fun. I just kept saying how awesome we were and how the world isn't ready for our epic moves yet and shit like that. That's what mattered. Not busting out actual good dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:56 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Learn verbal game. Dance floor game can get you makeouts but you won't get the investment you'll need to get her to come home with you. If anything, learn a spin and dip. Aside from that, learn to stick your thought between her legs when you're dancing close to her, so you stimulate her clit and get her hot and horny

You CAN get investment on the dance floor...

You get them to dance for you, you can dance with other girls, plenty of ways. Our experiences clash on this subject...

Anyway

Phanton Seducer - So you want to be a smooth dancer?, unless you are prepared to spend at least 10,000 hours (the average time it takes to master a skill) perfecting that dance. I say don't bother if it is just for girls. Learn to dance because you want to do it because you have a passion for dance.

It's like the guy's that go to the gym to impress the girls, the girls can smell the massive supplication. Which actually makes them more insecure ironically.

I can pull on the dance floor, but can I dance? am I a smooth dancer? hell No. There is a difference between 'dance game' and being a 'dancer'.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

You want my opinion on this matter?

I'm a dance God, but I don't know how to dance either. You might find that contradictory but I'd tell you what I exactly do. I approach a girl I want to dance with, talk and flirt a little then hold your hand out and move her to whatever spot you want to dance on (dance floor, near the bar, you name it). Just spin her around at first and move your body with the rhythm. It's not hard at all, just watch a guy or two and do the same, she'll enjoy it as long as you keep it simple and make her laugh in a flirty way. Trust me knowing how to dance is not a big deal to women unless if they have a huge passion on it.

As Pebble said, don't go around trying to become a Micheal Jackson or Chris Brown in order to impress a girl. If you LOVE dance and want to pursue it as a hobby/passion then go for it. Other than that, just do simple steps and try to get as close as you can to her so that she's grinding on you or making out with you.

Hope this helped.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
So I feel stupid asking this but I want to learn how to dance like a god in any nightclub no matter if it's electronica, pop, house, whatever. But I can't find any dance lessons in my area that are called Club Dance lessons or anything. surely the kind of dancing they do at clubs must have a name? If not then what is the most versatile dance to learn for high end nightclubs?

Did several searches all over but no post that explains to me what dance people dance at clubs...

Thanks guys!

PS: Please don't suggest Salsa, there are nearly no latin clubs or events in my country and don't suggest hip hop either 'cause I don't like rap and they don't play it in the classy clubs anyway. I want to learn pure club dancing.
You do not need to dance like a "God" just dance in a way to project your personality, is fun and arouses women. Salsa is not ideal either, if your goal is getting laid fast, the community obsess with salsa. HIgh end clubs is not what you want, women go there for attention whoring mainly, and is more of a social circle stuff.

You can learn how to dance by watching people that are good dancers, and dancing yourself. Youtube is awesome as well, when shuffling came out, i went to youtube and typed shuffle tutorial, i learned in 3 days. But you learn dancing like everything else by practicing, now here is some stuff that can help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xywsT9q1oZI

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction