Calling People Out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Calling People Out
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can think of a couple of examples:
1) there's a guy i see around who (i think he's an aspiring pua) we always just sort of look at each other and never say anything.. but the vibe he gives is competition. The other day I approached him randomly and said in a friendly manner "you know, i thought it'd be good to actually introduce ourselves instead of just giving each other weird looks every time we see other. Im... ". this went over fairly well and he came into *my* group.

I feel that this disarms a situation and in this case surprised that person, getting them into my circle of people i know. At the same time I repeated the same thing later in the evening when i was leaving "Good to meet you man. Like i said im glad we got to get to know each other instead of just staring at each other" - trying to be light and funny. This time he said "Whatever" as if i negged him. hmm..

2) a girl that youre talking to starts to look distracted/ready to end the conversation. a) hmm.. are you anxious to get somewhere. I only say that because youre looking around like you got something on your mind. b) well you know what, im gonna let you go as i typically like to have a conversation where both people are paying attention to each other. .. and so on...

I've seen both of these work.

On the other hand it seems to me that most people dont even realize the body-language they're giving off. In fact, (in non-pickup scenes) my experience has been that most people have a disconnect regatrding it and will deny your "interpretation".

What are your thoughts about how best to pull this off and/or if you even think it should be done?