5 Simple Tricks To Keeping It GQ (Dressing Sexy!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey Guys!

Lately I have been getting A LOT of private messages on how I dress and where I shop! So below I will be listing 5 Simple steps to keeping it GQ! If you want to check out my Instagram...I have pictures posted there of how I dress!

So ANYWAYS...

I would start with this...dress for the type of girl you want to attract...so in my age group and with some of my younger peers that I hang out with...I've noticed its all about two things!

Class vs. Swagg
(I chose class)

Now I don't know how it works in your area, with your age group. But I would say to make it simple...choose your avatar wisely! Because YOU WILL attract these type of women!

Now that we have that out of the way....

5 Simple Tricks To Keeping It GQ:

#1 Always Dress Slim Fit - Dressing slim fit is one of the most easiest ways to start! Just think...if girls can walk into venues practically naked or without clothing...then we as guys can put on tighter jeans, brighter colored shirts, tighter shirts!

Dressing slim fit will also make you look more sharp! Not only will you look more sexier, but you won't have that added bagginess in your clothes that just makes you look fat!

Start with 2 pairs of jeans about 5 different kinds of dress shirts!

#2 Shop for quality over quantity - Now I don't know about you, but if your anything like me...when I shop and spend GOOD money for clothes, I AT LEAST want them to last long! So with that being said. Seriously invest in GOOD clothes NOT cheap clothes!

Having good clothes to wear will save you A LOT of money in the long run!

#3 Always have A clean haircut W/ A nice edge - In field, I have learned that details matter...everything from the hair...shoes...clothes...what you wear on your wrist...how you walk...through tons of feedback women have told me that they noticed ALL these things on me when I asked them....

"So when did you first realize that you were attracted to me?"
(A great line that I learned from Style)

You don't have to have A Hollywood haircut or anything fancy like that, but just have A nice edge to it with the style that fits YOU! Everytime I go out in the field and game, the two dominant things that women always tell me they notice are:

1. Hair
2. Shoes

I don't know if its just my age group or the fact that I am in Dallas....but as many of you would agree. The field doesn't lie...

#4 Know Color Schemes That Compliment YOUR SKIN Color - This one can be tricky and take time to figure out...but knowing what colors look good with your skin will serve quite A few purposes being:
  1. It will make you look sharper!
  2. It will make you look alpha (added with the fact you followed my advice about "slim fit" clothing!)
  3. It will serve as A peacock for you!

Now for me...I have tan skin, so colors like: Teal Green, Orange, Sky Blue and Lime Green make my skin color stand out more! Not only does it look good, but it makes me stand out from the crowd! Dressing loud and bright like that is enough to turn heads from everyone in the room!

#5 Brand Yourself - I know I went over this in the beginning of the post, but branding yourself is really important! You see I am A business man and the way I dress and act affects the way people talk and treat me!

Being 19 selling insurance, you would think.... "What does A kid know about insurance and life experience?"
You would be surprised at how being dressed professional and speaking proper has helped me!

Other examples are...if you dress like A bum...what kinds of people do you THINK would want to talk to you? Or on top of that be around you? Dressing up nicely or how you want your avatar to look, will blow sets open just by itself! The field doesn't lie!

Which is why I am emphasizing self image and branding!

To Close...I will also give you guys the brands that I shop for!

Starters : Guess, G by Guess and H&M

Intermediate - Pros : Express and Lacoste

Experienced : True Religion, Gucci, Coach, Prada and Ferragamo

Now you DO NOT have to go out and blow wads of money today! I would recommend starting with 2 pairs of nice jeans and 5 shirts! It will also take some time to figure out your Avatar and how YOU want to dress!

Anyways hoped this helped some people out!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some solid points here,

Thought it should be noted that slim fit is not for everyone - if the guy is bulkier (has a beer belly), slim fit will only make his pear shaped physique painfully obvious.

And one thing I really can't agree with:
Quote:
Experienced : True Religion, Gucci, Coach, Prada and Ferragamo
There's nothing 'experienced' about throwing money at overpriced brands, it's the easy way out :) You can find real quality pieces without spending a small fortune.

I'm always in awe with the guys (and gals) who can walk into cheap/used clothes stores and walk out with several nuggets - now that's experienced!

Though, admittedly, I'm not particularly good at finding these gems myself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This^^^^^

I personally get everything tailored except for athletic wear and stuff like that. All my suits except one are MtM.

I dont purchase any shirts that are lower grade than 120's thread count. I pay less than prada price for superior products that have the best fit possible.

Its not for everyone, but I'm in business too so I will not be seen running around with bright green wayfarers and a flamboyant polyester club shirt.

That said, I could wear a hanes undershirt and my levis and do fine at a dive bar.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:41 am 
Dedicated Member

For sure.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok I work out a lot because I'm a personal trainer... And a lot of those brands my legs won't fit in because I wear a 28 waiste and squat 350+ also with button ups shirts my back is too big for me to be able to move in the size I need and when I find a size that fits my back it looks like a dress... Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:06 am 
Dedicated Member

Hey Brad,

If fitted or slim fit doesnt work out for you...you can still shop at stylish places just for the regular fit. To be honest...i forgot to mention my build and height as well as the body type i have. But I like to shop at places like express. They have regular fit, but it still looks good.

You honestly will not know exactly what YOUR fit is...until you begin to try on clothes. Some of my favorite places to shop are:

Lacoste
Express
Aldo

Lacoste is A french brand and follows the american style of fit when it comes to clothing. But they are very expensive lol.

So long story short...try regular fits at stylish places. Hopes this helps!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OP makes some good points, namely focus on fit and quality. However I would have to disagree on his focus on brands. There is no need to pay a premium for certain brands, such as lacoste or true religion...you are really only paying for the label. You can purchase any equally well fitting polo or pair of jeans (say H&M or Levi's) without much of a drop off in quality. Really fit is king.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Cool. I agree with all of your points.