Solution to get a Deep voice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I know a lot of guys in the community have a girly voice...I dont know why but it's true..I had the same problem. When I was speaking to people, they would not even listen to me...

If this is your case, I recommend the book : develop a deeper voice, by Maxime bellemare and Pierre Kirouac. It's a small book with exercices and it works. My voice is now deep and powerful.

Seriously if you are into pick up, you need a deep and powerful voice. It helped me big time. In like one week my voice was totally different. People now respond to me in a different way. I command respect.

I wrote this because it was a big issue for me for years, and this book changed everything...so if it can help someone in here, then good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think it's also important to be aware of your inner voice. For example when you read text, you are reading with your in-head voice within your mind. I notice this voice is high pitched and almost struggling instead of being calm and deep. I'm sure my inner game is partly responsible with that. Anyways, imagine the voice you want and make sure you use that inner voice every time you read or even think. It should help when you speak out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you so much for this,
I haven't bought/read the ebook yet but I'm going to as my voice right now is not how I want it to be. Also a lot people don't listen to me when all I want is a bit more respect and attention. Your voice is so important to your being and socialsing, its is you! So thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for that - I'll take a look. I find my voice gets high pitched sometimes when I speak loud - I need to totally relax and push my stomach out and speak from deep down to get a good voice tonality. Makes a big difference just doing that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Another one I would recommend is Change Your Voice Change Your Life by Dr. Morton Cooper. That one has helped me tremendously. Guarantee it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks, i've been having a girly voice and of course a pain in the ass, not matter
in normal social gathering and pick up.

Money.Power.Respect

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alpha I've seen you post the exact same thing on other forums and on all these forums you've only got one or two posts. Are you genuinely interested in helping people out and just signed up to spread the word or are you marketing? I am genuinely interested in books like these so can you please respond and clarify