Sending off an arrogant vibe

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Heey guys,

This is something I hear quite often. That I appear full of myself, the way I talk, the way I walk.
Two questions
1) Is this a bad thing?
2) If so how can I chance that arrogant vibe and get the more alpha vibe?

Thanks is advance guys,

Beast (:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There is a large difference in how women react to a guy they perceive to be confident and then one they say as arrogant. Just think about it yourself. You love to be surrounded by confident people, correct? If you haven't thought about that before, you should. Surrounding yourself with these individuals only betters you by nature. Now, think of how many downright arrogant/ full of themselves individuals you hang out with. Probably not many i would say and I don't even know you.

Unfortunately, if you are in fact being humble in your confidence and just have high goals and high drive for yourself there will be people who view it as arrogance. Now, is that because they really do not know arrogance? I can't tell you that. But I will tell you, from personal experience, a lot of the time it is because that individual does have a lot of insecurities and it is hard for them to fathom someone with that much confidence at first impressions.

They may get to know you and see that you are not arrogant. Yet, a person who as high aspirations and believes they can achieve anything.

If you are not talking down on people, bragging, showboating, talking yourself up and trying to build your own pedestal verbally, then you are not being arrogant. Allowing others to SEE what you are about and what you can achieve is confidence.

Keep rockin'

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can be quite introverted when I have succes, acting like it was nothing and stuff like that. I'll open myself up some more.
Thank you (: