T-shirt tightness...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: T-shirt tightness...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all... Quick intro. 23 years old, english... Joined this forum after a friend of mine started talking about it when we was out the other night. He was a natural before studying this and now is an absolute machine. We both pulled at the weekend and I am not "bad" at game but feel if I actually study it can't do any harm...

Anyhow, this question concerns T-shirt tightness.

I am 5'11'' and weigh 200lbs, lift weights regularly and have good muscle mass and a particularly developed chest. (4 years ago I weighed 260lbs and was a fat bastard!, but that is a different story...)

The other night I borrowed a friends t-shirt, it was way too tight but needs must and I wore it out anyway. This thing was skin tight and brought out a lot of "banter" from my friends and tbh at first felt a bit like a douche but it did attract female attention. For right or wrong people (male and female) would look and I had a good few people ask me whether I work out (maybe a good point for me to develop a routine to go with on, any tips?) etc and a few women literally grabbing me...

Now what level of tightness should I go for; this t shirt was silly but is a good close fitting t-shirt a good move or would you recommend another style of dress?

It certainly attracts attention but not 100% sure if this is "good" attention.

Cheers guys

J

(Maybe a few pictures would help, will try tomorrow)

Post subject: Re: T-shirt tightness...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 am 
The Coach

Quote:

It certainly attracts attention but not 100% sure if this is "good" attention.

Any type of attention is good attention. Or atleast you can always turn it into good attention. Make up some cool story if someone gives you shit about it... All the sudden the attention that you thought was negative is now positive and the girl is talking to you.