Jewelry: Appearance or story?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. Something you can build a conversation from?

or

2. Something that just looks plain cool?

Go.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Doesn't really matter how you play it. Appearance is what it's really there for. Usually if a girl asks me where I got something I'll make up some bullshit story and slowly make it more and more ridiculous until she catches on.

A short version would be:

"Oh, this ring? Ah, well I was travelling around Turkey when this old bearded guy who spoke with a lisp asked me and my friend if we wanted a tour of a local cave. We said sure, anyway deep inside the cave I found an old fashioned brass lamp. Long story short, the genie gave it to me for setting him free."

When she says something just say the truth: "Nah, I just saw it in a shop"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Doesn't really matter how you play it. Appearance is what it's really there for. Usually if a girl asks me where I got something I'll make up some bullshit story and slowly make it more and more ridiculous until she catches on.

A short version would be:

"Oh, this ring? Ah, well I was travelling around Turkey when this old bearded guy who spoke with a lisp asked me and my friend if we wanted a tour of a local cave. We said sure, anyway deep inside the cave I found an old fashioned brass lamp. Long story short, the genie gave it to me for setting him free."

When she says something just say the truth: "Nah, I just saw it in a shop"
Very true. That will help me on some decisions, thanks.