What to do if others make fun?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm new to the actual game, but I've realised some of the stuff i did before were actual techniques. Though now I look back I find some difficulties.

Basically, my look is the rockstar look. Im a guitarist in a classic rock band so it suits my personality. thus my outfit usually involves a wallet chain and a bandana out the back pocket (ive heard some people say that thats code for being gay or some shit, but I dont think that actually applies in the real world, plus most rock stars do it). I do find girls responding to this, 'i like your bandana' etc...

However, I did find other men calling attention to it, often pulling on the bandana or my chain (i pin the bandana to my jeans so as not able to be stolen). This is irritating. Also guys will ask why I'm wearing it, and to this I've decided I will now reply with 'well, you've asked me about it, so will a girl, wink'. But what do I do when a bloke does this or takes the piss whilst im talking to a girl? It becomes undermining, and is making light of my outfit, which all I want was for it to me an extension of my personality. It puts me in the defensive beta-male stance. I dont imagine Slash or James Hetfield having to constantly explain his outfit.

I'm not sure Ive done a great job of explaining, but hopefully you'l get the point. So any thoughts welcome!

Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont think you should present fucks when people critisize your outfit. If they do ask you reply in a joking and funny way thats slightly sarcastic. For example:
AMOG: why do you have that bandanna bro?
BAMF(you): it repels wild jaguars.
And then continue to your conversation. Dont use the exact same line i used unless it fits your humor. Say somthing you think you can pull off. I typically reply with confusing and irrelevent answers in a joking tone to defuse amogs. I never take them seriously and they eventually realize they cant fuck with you. This could also be a potential shit test from women so be ready.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

"CAUSE I LIKE IT"!!!

I dress out there a little always wearing something alittle different um pocket watch, or two rings on one finger (second one is so small goes like half way down thats it ) Hats of any from, Nail varnish Black or black and red alternate anything else tends to give of a bad impression i find, and my personal fav the big fur coat! and i always get people laugh or point it out etc etc!!!

and the answer i find most effective to shut AMOG up while im talking to a girl is simple - "because i like it" and regardless of there response its stupid or u look dum gay etc etc just ignore it if they keep pushing USE IT ...i often say to the girl shall we go sit and chat away from here blah blah and then turn to the guy nice to meet u mate and walk off with her...

or if girls point it out i like being playful and saying "dont touch what u cant afford " or personal fav with high and good response is take off the ring or the hat or coat if its nails take her hand and hold it flat up next to one of your hands stand side by side (kino off the bat ) and simple say

"ill show you why"

"see now you look as good as i do :P a great improvement" SAID WITH CHEEKY GRIN OBVIOUS !!!

Personality, Initiate, Maturity, Passion...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

2 good ways to handle this, if a guy asks about your bandana, give him a WTF look and say "why you lookin at my ass dude!! Wtf!!" Thats a great way to handle some dude trying to AMOG you.... Another good way to handle it if you're in a set is if the guy asks about your bandana, say "its for my chloroform, im taken her home tonight" while you put your arm around your target and pull her in.... Most girls will find this funny and ruins the dudes attempt to make you look dumb....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This line is straight from Bender on futurama but I use it every time and there's no comeback to it:

"It's called style, look it up some time"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Quit checking me out" "matches my boxers, would you like to see?" Suggesting theyre gay for noticing always works

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like "Because I like it..." and when they reply 'well it looks dumb' or anything else negative be like "that's fine you're not my type anyway"