Need urgent fashion inspiration material!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys.

I really need some inspiration to how to dress according to my looks in a proper way. I did read some fashion guide a year ago but always thought most of it was too much. Like, too many tips at one time.

What I really want is for some of you guys to help me out here. Is there anything that any of you have read that has actually helped and been effective? What I mean by effective is; has it increased your game? Has it increased your own way of styling yourself? Has it changed some aspects of your life in a positive way? Has it taught you to buy cheap but nice clothes?

If so, please do not hesitate to share with me this stuff!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
Hey guys.

I really need some inspiration to how to dress according to my looks in a proper way. I did read some fashion guide a year ago but always thought most of it was too much. Like, too many tips at one time.

What I really want is for some of you guys to help me out here. Is there anything that any of you have read that has actually helped and been effective? What I mean by effective is; has it increased your game? Has it increased your own way of styling yourself? Has it changed some aspects of your life in a positive way? Has it taught you to buy cheap but nice clothes?

Dress with edge. (usually fashion ads are selling sex... Not fashion. I'd stay away from those.)

Be unique. I have a friend of mine who owns a print company. I have all my shirts and hoodies made with custom print so I don't look like every other douche bag in a club wearing the same Affliction shirt. Start making some connections :)

And accessorize as much as you can. Try using different tattoos, piercings if it is something that you can fit into your normal everyday life. I have my labret pierced and I typically get alot of attention due to that alone. Necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, shit... I wear a rubber bracelet that is black and red for diabetes support and another one that yellow and says "LEMONHEAD" on it.

You don't have to buy expensive clothes... just make sure they are clean and again... edgy :)

Hope this helps you out bro.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys.

Dress with edge. (usually fashion ads are selling sex... Not fashion. I'd stay away from those.)

Be unique. I have a friend of mine who owns a print company. I have all my shirts and hoodies made with custom print so I don't look like every other douche bag in a club wearing the same Affliction shirt. Start making some connections :)

And accessorize as much as you can. Try using different tattoos, piercings if it is something that you can fit into your normal everyday life. I have my labret pierced and I typically get alot of attention due to that alone. Necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, shit... I wear a rubber bracelet that is black and red for diabetes support and another one that yellow and says "LEMONHEAD" on it.

You don't have to buy expensive clothes... just make sure they are clean and again... edgy :)

Hope this helps you out bro.
Hey man! Thanks for the tips, much obliged!

I never reallly thought about the accessories. But now I can see that it will help me stand out.

As to the custom t-shirts and shirts, could you show me some examples? I honestly do not want to peacock just to peacock. I also want it to look classy, as most of my clothes are somehow classy already :P

I have brown skind, dark eyes and black hair. Would a silver necklace and a white/silver watch go well with it? Or maybe a yellow watch?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hey man! Thanks for the tips, much obliged!

I never reallly thought about the accessories. But now I can see that it will help me stand out.

As to the custom t-shirts and shirts, could you show me some examples? I honestly do not want to peacock just to peacock. I also want it to look classy, as most of my clothes are somehow classy already :P

I have brown skind, dark eyes and black hair. Would a silver necklace and a white/silver watch go well with it? Or maybe a yellow watch?
I just love to add my comments here. I just want to say thanks to you all. I have found a new way to think and make decisions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would love to know if you go through these kind of stages in your sewing life and how do you cope or deal with them? It there a magic potion that you take and the next morning you are filled with creativity? I guess not, but I would love to read your stories! I guess, I really need you right now!