apparently the saying the clothes makes the man is true

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: killermunky
I am one of those guys who thinks looks shouldn't matter if you're a PUA. By that I mean you do the best you can with what you've got. If you are just plain ugly and you can't do anything about it because it's your face, you make up for it with game For example, always do these things:

BATHE
WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES
Use deodorant and a little light (expensive) cologne
If you're fat lose weight
If you're balding use rogaine, or shave it all off
SHAVE and keep facial hair short, styled and shaped
If you're hairy tame it... yes manscape
If you have acne use lotions and medication
If you're pale get a tan
If you wear glasses try contact lenses
if you're short make sure you have perfect posture and always walk with your head held high and your back straight
Use good body language and have great non verbal skills

That's all common sense. Still even if you do all those things you might just be naturally ugly. You can't do anything about it. Also, losing weight takes time, so you are going to be gaming girls while you are in the process of losing weight.

I'm ugly as hell and I still get women. I'm short, fat, bald, hairy, pale, and wear glasses. I sweat like a pig, get bad breath, and have a nose that's too big for my face and a brow that makes me look like the geico cave man when I don't tame it. I do have to work at it, but with what I know from PUA I have a fair shot with any woman I want because skills can make up for looks (unless you are extremely deformed and look like the Thing, or are sumo wrestler fat.).

I do all those things and I look like a different man, but still I never really turn heads. There is one thing I left off the list though that is incredibly important: CLOTHING.

WOMEN CARE HOW YOU DRESS! Get used to it. Especially 9's and 10's. If you don't know how to dress they will judge you for it! This was a hard area for me. I literally have no fashion sense.

My style now is somewhere between hip hop and hard rock. I stick to that because those are the types of women I'm attracted to and it's still ME. Before I knew PUA and started looking into style I dressed like a Gothic punk rocker with greasy liberty spikes in my hair and looked like a stereotypical EMO (and acted like one too lol) because I thought that was cool and being ugly was cool. You know, the whole women should just like me for who I am mindset. The lazy I don't want to change way of thinking. It literally SCARED away women I was attracted to and ATTRACTED women I was NOT attracted to. Just Be Yourself is BULLSHIT!

I'm not an expert, so I'm not going to give any specific style tips, but I will give you the best advice I've ever been given in this area in general. Find a hot female friend, or a gay friend (WHO KNOWS YOU'RE STRAIGHT AND NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE LOL!) and go shopping with them. Have them dress you up so you look sexy. That's all I do. And I look alot better when I wear what my female friends pick out for me. I don't scare women away any more with my looks.

Still I never really turned any heads, until a few weeks ago when I got a new job and had to start wearing a suit and tie everywhere for everything. I have a 3 hour commute to the city (that's if traffic is bad). Sometimes I get to work 1-2 hours early because traffic actually didn't suck that day but I had to leave earl because you never know, so as a sort of daily routine I now stop by the local Starbucks and do some reading, writing, and some preparation for work every day.

I've been going to Starbucks forever, but nobody ever looks at me. I go in in my suit and tie and 4 women check me out and another one (HB8.5) very obviously sits down directly next to me and starts hitting on ME! The clerks treated me like a king, and every day I have women looking me up and down. I'm walking down the street with my boss and 2 hot girls in a car stop, honk at us and ask us where we got our suits at. lol.

The look didn't cost much more than $100 at JcPenny, so it wasn't like I was wearing Armani or something. LOL! So now I'm stopping at bars and clubs after work dressed like this and the result is the same. Women like men in a suit and a tie.

So I learned my lesson. I'm dressing like an evangelical minister EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME from now on! lol! No wonder they do it.

I have a theory about why this works. The economy sucks, so it must be hard as hell to actually find a man with a decent job. The suit says "MAN WITH DECENT JOB".

Just so you know, I live with my folks, am in debt up to my ears, and am constantly broke because up until 3 weeks ago I'd been jobless for 6 months and I worked as a grocery store receiving clerk before that on minimum wage for 3 years. I don't have any money. I just look like I do or at least I have the potential to make money, which honestly, I do, but even if I didn't it would have the same effect.

So try it out and let me know how it goes. I want to know if I'm right, or if I just look really sexy in a suit and tie! lol! Who knows, it might just be me. But I bet if you're butt ugly this will help you out a bit if you have decent game. It's always nice to have the ladies chasing you instead of you chasing them. I've never had this before.

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are." -Morpheus, The Matrix

http://freepuavideolessons.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm 
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Yahoo Messenger: xncxrockstar
Summary

Women are all gold diggers. LOL I love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm 

Quote:
Summary

Women are all gold diggers. LOL I love it.
Na VALUE diggers, whatever your value is personality to looks to wealth to social value to just personal type.

I agree I wrote up a suit up thread a 6 or 7 months ago. Suit Up! suit-up-vt124676.html It builds initial attraction and shows value. I went out quite a few times in a suit, women are easy game, it's better than peacocking with hats and jewelry. You catch looks like "mmm who is he?" The suit represents confidence, power, wealth, attraction, we link it to wealthy business men, powerful business men, world leaders, the president, how can you not automatically link the two. We get linked to all that with a suit.

I'm currently saving up money to go to an all custom suit and shirt closet. I'm over the t-shirt look, it's a bit more comfortable but it feels good to turn heads. A suit makes you feel more confident and powerful. It's going to be nice when I have a little extra money to get it done.

Thumbs up to Suits at all times. Who cares if you over dress. I do recommend finding a or tailoring a suit to fit you better, it makes you look slimmer, taller, and more attractive.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This all is correct information you have mentioned. :-?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I definitely agree, style is a major head turner and exactly what you said; Suits are to women as lingerie is to men.

Just out of interest to anyone that may be reading this, if you have the cash go the extra mile and have the suit fitted to your body. Even better have it tailor made to you. Don't just randomly go and buy the first suit you see at any random store because you think it looks good. Make sure it fits nicely, meaning it's slim fit and that it rests comfortably on your shoulders. Most suits will have slight padding on the shoulders which means you don't need to be in great shape to make it look good.

And if you can, reboot your entire wardrobe, mix and match shirts and ties with 2-3 suits and before you know it you've got a complete new collection and look.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

suits do work! :D also, if you can't afford to have a suit tailored, usually, but not always, a cheap suit will look better and more fitted if you buy a size smaller than you normally wear. usually cheap suits are pretty forgiving (poorly cut) so if you're a 42r, a 40r will be more your actual shape. same with shirts, if you wear one with a tie, get your actual neck size but if you want to wear it with the buttons (no more than 2!) undone, get a size smaller so the neck wont gape.
I'm a size 17 1/2 collar but in a slim fit shirt i get an 18 but in a regular fit i can get away with 16 if i want the fitted look.
As for jeans, the denim stretches, so get a size smaller in the waist if you can. they'll feel too tight to start with but after a few days they'll start to give. a nice tapered jean like a levi 511 or 514 is fitted but not skinny on most guys.

cheers
Joe.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One thing on the suits I've noticed. They sometimes have shoulder pads, not huge, but noticeable. I'm a bigger guy, so the pads make me look ridiculous, and take some of the shape of my neck, traps, and shoulders away. I have them removed when I get my jacket tailored. Huge improvement in the overall look.

I don't buy cheap suits because they are uncomfortable, and it shows in my body language. You don't have to drop a grand on a suit, but don't go bargain hunting either. I've received plenty of compliments on my Macy's Ralph Lauren suits. On sale you can usually grab them for around 300-400 dollars. Add in the tailoring, which unless your an overweight 50 year old man who doesn't go to the gym, for another 30-60. Tailoring makes a HUGE difference like others have said already, and they need to do it right. Different body shapes need different methods.

And don't skimp on the shoes either, I have some simple but nice oxfords, in brown and black (depending on the suit color). Always keep them polished and free of scuffs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

here is an example
before:

after:

true story 8)

i agree with all mentioned. especially with clothes fitting and right size, its crucial.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I couldn't agree more with OP. He is right on top of his game.

Its all about how you project your energy. If you dress like a slob thats what you're projecting to the world, that you don't give a sh$t about yourself.

Now I only recommend dressing like a complete slob unless your a billionaire. If you are why are you on this forum, LOL. Till then spice it up and buy some clothes that make you feel like a million bucks.

Remember, a girl wants to be next to a man she is awed by. She wants to show of to all her friends what a great catch she got.

So go out there and make her feel that way!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's not just clothes. People don't understand how much better you can really look artificially.

Navigating Social Relationships
http://datingcoachsingapore.com

We have an extensive body of knowledge.

We have the BEST MINDS you will ever find on social-interaction and relationships.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree with the op and I have been told many times that I look great in a suit. Iv got two suits right now both a bit ill fitting because I put on size due to weight lifting. Thing is I couldn't really justify wearing a suit at my usual haunts on a Saturday night for no reason. I do dress very smart casual though.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's true that clothing can make a huge difference.

I find the most important thing that women look at with (And how you should look at) clothing is how it fits your body type. It should be flattering to your body type whether you are skinny, plump or muscular.

It helps also take advice from gay men on clothing as well. Although take it with a grain of salt since their fashion taste might not be "masculine" and suit yours. But I think most women think gay men are hot just because they know how to dress right. Particularly paying attention to the details of a fit.

You don't even have to be always wearing a suit and a tie to look good. It can even be a GOOD pair of jeans and a t-shirt to look good. Actually sometimes better when you look good in simple clothing. Since it leaves a bit of mystery on how you will look at your best with a suit and tie.

Stumped for a good opener at the bar? Check out the Pickup Buddy App - http://bit.ly/1pAxPT1
Quote:
I am one of those guys who thinks looks shouldn't matter if you're a PUA. By that I mean you do the best you can with what you've got. If you are just plain ugly and you can't do anything about it because it's your face, you make up for it with game For example, always do these things:

BATHE
WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES
Use deodorant and a little light (expensive) cologne
If you're fat lose weight
If you're balding use rogaine, or shave it all off
SHAVE and keep facial hair short, styled and shaped
If you're hairy tame it... yes manscape
If you have acne use lotions and medication
If you're pale get a tan
If you wear glasses try contact lenses
if you're short make sure you have perfect posture and always walk with your head held high and your back straight
Use good body language and have great non verbal skills

That's all common sense. Still even if you do all those things you might just be naturally ugly. You can't do anything about it. Also, losing weight takes time, so you are going to be gaming girls while you are in the process of losing weight.

I'm ugly as hell and I still get women. I'm short, fat, bald, hairy, pale, and wear glasses. I sweat like a pig, get bad breath, and have a nose that's too big for my face and a brow that makes me look like the geico cave man when I don't tame it. I do have to work at it, but with what I know from PUA I have a fair shot with any woman I want because skills can make up for looks (unless you are extremely deformed and look like the Thing, or are sumo wrestler fat.).

I do all those things and I look like a different man, but still I never really turn heads. There is one thing I left off the list though that is incredibly important: CLOTHING.

WOMEN CARE HOW YOU DRESS! Get used to it. Especially 9's and 10's. If you don't know how to dress they will judge you for it! This was a hard area for me. I literally have no fashion sense.

My style now is somewhere between hip hop and hard rock. I stick to that because those are the types of women I'm attracted to and it's still ME. Before I knew PUA and started looking into style I dressed like a Gothic punk rocker with greasy liberty spikes in my hair and looked like a stereotypical EMO (and acted like one too lol) because I thought that was cool and being ugly was cool. You know, the whole women should just like me for who I am mindset. The lazy I don't want to change way of thinking. It literally SCARED away women I was attracted to and ATTRACTED women I was NOT attracted to. Just Be Yourself is BULLSHIT!

I'm not an expert, so I'm not going to give any specific style tips, but I will give you the best advice I've ever been given in this area in general. Find a hot female friend, or a gay friend (WHO KNOWS YOU'RE STRAIGHT AND NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE LOL!) and go shopping with them. Have them dress you up so you look sexy. That's all I do. And I look alot better when I wear what my female friends pick out for me. I don't scare women away any more with my looks.

Still I never really turned any heads, until a few weeks ago when I got a new job and had to start wearing a suit and tie everywhere for everything. I have a 3 hour commute to the city (that's if traffic is bad). Sometimes I get to work 1-2 hours early because traffic actually didn't suck that day but I had to leave earl because you never know, so as a sort of daily routine I now stop by the local Starbucks and do some reading, writing, and some preparation for work every day.

I've been going to Starbucks forever, but nobody ever looks at me. I go in in my suit and tie and 4 women check me out and another one (HB8.5) very obviously sits down directly next to me and starts hitting on ME! The clerks treated me like a king, and every day I have women looking me up and down. I'm walking down the street with my boss and 2 hot girls in a car stop, honk at us and ask us where we got our suits at. lol.

The look didn't cost much more than $100 at JcPenny, so it wasn't like I was wearing Armani or something. LOL! So now I'm stopping at bars and clubs after work dressed like this and the result is the same. Women like men in a suit and a tie.

So I learned my lesson. I'm dressing like an evangelical minister EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME from now on! lol! No wonder they do it.

I have a theory about why this works. The economy sucks, so it must be hard as hell to actually find a man with a decent job. The suit says "MAN WITH DECENT JOB".

Just so you know, I live with my folks, am in debt up to my ears, and am constantly broke because up until 3 weeks ago I'd been jobless for 6 months and I worked as a grocery store receiving clerk before that on minimum wage for 3 years. I don't have any money. I just look like I do or at least I have the potential to make money, which honestly, I do, but even if I didn't it would have the same effect.

So try it out and let me know how it goes. I want to know if I'm right, or if I just look really sexy in a suit and tie! lol! Who knows, it might just be me. But I bet if you're butt ugly this will help you out a bit if you have decent game. It's always nice to have the ladies chasing you instead of you chasing them. I've never had this before.