Books on Body Language

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Books on Body Language
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone,

I've recently been getting more into the game after 2 years of relationship absence. While I've had some early success, I'm genuinely interested in learning more about body language- basically the physical IOI's a girl gives you in a club, in class, etc. I'm not completely clueless and can usually pick up on them, but I'm looking for something more detailed. Perhaps something that addresses date scenarios, etc. I'd also like something that could help me project the alpha, confident male persona. Are there any good titles you can recommend? I've read Ford's Body Language and Seduction that was suggested by Style, but didn't really find it helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Inertiatic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: k4v335h
"The Definitive Book of BODY LANGUAGE" by Allan & Barbara Pease also check out David Deangelo's body language program

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll second that. It's an easy read and it reads fast. Good info and it will reenforce anything you already knew.