Acne and Tanning

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Acne and Tanning
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a 17 year old highschooler with not so bad acne, just a few small pimples on my chin and and some stuff on the side of my mouth.
I just have a real problem with shit on my face and i always just end up picking it off. Does anyone know some good cheap acne products that wont dry up my face or make it too oily, im thinking about just getting proactiv on amazon for 58 bucks.

Second thing I'm pretty pale and am looking to tan up my body mostly my face though, I live in a mountain town. does anybody know a good way to tan naturally or unnaturally specifically in the facial region, should i just lay outside more or what!
[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am 
Dedicated Member

Personally, I don't tan a lot. I'm not overly dark skinned, but I'm not overly pale either. You can buy facial tanners, that are basically the same things you'd get at a tanning salon, but in a small rectangle shape, so you can place it in front of your face and top up the tan. I don't use it much (I don't want my face to be bright orange and my body pale white), but I do use it sometimes, as I do like to keep the tan topped up a little bit. But if you want an all body job, then go to a tanning salon. There are risks involved with it, but if you don't use it very often, and aren't out sunbathing all day every day, then it's not going to do you too much damage - but use sparingly!

As for the skin, my skin is fairly combination, sometimes gets a bit oily, sometimes a bit dry. I tend not to get too many breakouts now, but when I was in my teens, the best way of clearing it up I found was to use something called Oxy 10, or Quinoderm over night. This does dry out your face, but not to a ridiculous amount. Then during the day, I would put on some moisturiser after washing my face first thing in the morning. Not too much, but just enough to get my face moist - this stops excessive oil production (your face will produce more oil to try and moisten dry skin, and therefore pores are more likely to get blocked and cause acne). It keeps your skin balanced, and calm and keeps away the big stuff.

Also, really don't pick at it. Seriously, this was the hardest thing for me to stop, but it makes your skin so much better. A lot of the small spots I used to pick at were hardly even visible to anyone else (when you've got your face shoved up to a mirror they look a lot worse than they do in real life), but once you've picked them, they're red, inflamed and may even cause seom more serious trauma to the skin, which takes longer to heal (therefore looking worse for longer), and may leave nasty scars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

get an acne SPAM at a beauty saloon that'll help you a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

try to live without sugar. it is hard i know but it helped me a lot. after two weeks you're not missing it. and acne will not last your hole life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As a person who had extremely bad acne. I was put on a drug called accutane. It is a really dangerous drug that treats severe acne. If anything I would recommned going to a dermatologist and getting SPAM there. Nothing better then prescription acne SPAM. Acne counts as a medical problem. If you have insurance I recommned a derm. If not invest in proactive. My point is spending some money so ur face so it doesn't get worse is well worth it.

as for tanning. natural tan look better then sprayed on tans imo

Post subject: Re: Acne and Tanning
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Yarskychild, there is some tips to remove acne for you. I hope this will be very helpful for you.

Even though a obvious link between diet regime and acne is but to be established, several people have noticed advancement in their pores and skin issue right after eliminating specified foods from their diet and substituting others. If, for instance, you locate that you knowledge breakouts when you eat certain foods, try out removing these foods from your diet for at the very least two months, then observe your skin. By that time, any meals that bring about your acne breakouts can be discovered. The approach of elimination can seem to be wearisome but when you have commenced, you will be able to get employed to a more healthy diet regime that satisfies your body's demands.

If one thing is wrong with the entire body, it frequently exhibits on the pores and skin and zits could just be a sign that all is not properly. The entire body demands proper nourishment in get to grow to be healthful. Without adequate vitamins and minerals, skin will seem dry or excessively oily and breakouts occur. A healthful human body means healthier pores and skin. With far better nutrition, pores and skin gets to be more effective at combating germs and therapeutic alone.

Chromium and zinc are two critical minerals that assist battle zits and pimples. Chromium can be found in romaine lettuce, broccoli, inexperienced beans, mushrooms, fresh veggies and seafood. It helps regulate blood sugar amounts and increases the immune program. Zinc, a mineral found in shiitake mushrooms, crimini mushrooms and spinach, has excellent bacteria-fighting properties. Ample quantities in the human body can assist control the inhabitants of microorganisms and prevent skin infections. It also will help regulate the production of oil in the pores and skin. Each minerals can be found in foodstuff but for the objective of improving skin circumstances, it might be necessary to consider having these in dietary supplement form to make certain the appropriate dosage.