24 nonverbal cues to establish your dominence!

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Best advice when it comes to smiling; Imagine the woman you're talking to masturbate and moan your name, or you eating her pussy; That'll put the right kind of smile on your face... the "I know something you don't" as it's been referred to...

Basically smiling is an excellent tool, when you use it correctly, but don't go around grinning like an idiot regardless of what goes on.
When you're enjoying yourself; show it,
When she "doesn't live up to your standards" or maybe spills her drink or says something that's not quite "right" in the frame you've set for the conversation; slowly shake your head like "this is really not going well" with that little worried face. . "you're not cutting it"/"you won't be going to Hollywood with this act"

Remember; smiling or laughing is a way of releasing tension in the situation;
This tension is an extremely exciting element in a conversation; when she feels as though she's trying to live up to your standards.
therefore keep her uncertain as to whether you're joking or not.
Don't crack up straight after teasing her or making a joke, keep the serious face;
Bonus: you won't look a fool if your material crashes and burns; because you can shake your head and go "You failed the test," (not out loud, but non-verbally. Remember, She's trying to live up to your standards.)

I kinda feel I never write short answers...
Maybe I over-think the subjects...
Who cares?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hmm so much conflicting advice.
Both the smiling and the eye contact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

wow

that was good, i didnt realize that i was doing some of those.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great, informative post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Nervous facial gestures such as lip licking, pursing your
lips, twitching your nose, and biting your lips.
Ouch. I though biting lips was my unconscious flirting. Amazing how revealing body language can be while you don't even notice it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks men for the post, i'am be a translate to spanish for my community, of corse with you credits!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this ebook is really good, improved my game tenfold

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm reading a book on body language, and there's some points from the book about gazing that I'd like to add (I haven't validated them for myself yet, however they are supposedly based on empirical studies):

1) Social gaze: Your eyes essentially focus on the triangle formed by the eyes and mouth of the person you are interacting with. Supposed to create comfort.

2) Intimate gaze: Your eyes focus on the eyes of the person you are interacting with, but also drop down her body to her breasts (if she's close) or down to her crotch (if she's not that close). The looks down should be a glance (versus a stare) and then back to her eyes. I'd think it's fine to combine social gazing and intimate gazing...maybe start with social and make it more intimate as she gains your approval?

3) Assertive/aggressive gaze: This gaze focuses on the triangle made by the eyes and a spot on the forehead of the person you are interacting with. According to the book, it sends a clear subconscious message that "I outrank you", and should not be used in friendly situations. The book suggests using this gaze to cause a boring yapper to immediately shut-up...I'd think it would probably be good to send a somewhat belligerant AMOG packing as well?

One other book (called "How to Make Anyone Fall In Love With You") suggests staring into a woman's eyes while you talk or listen, and holding that gaze after you or she has stopped talking...in other words, hold the gaze too long. According to the book, holding the gaze after speaking/listening in particular triggers the release of some "in love" chemicals in her brain. Supposedly, this effect is based on empirical studies.

Gruuve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

On smiling...the same book on body language I mentioned above also suggest smiling a lot...it says you are confident and content, and makes people wonder what you've been up to. I don't have gorgeous teeth, so I tend to smile a closed-mouth smile most of the time...apparently this sends the message that "I'm hiding something" or "I know something you don't". I think that's probably good in my case...builds a little mysteriousness. I agree that you shouldn't grin like an idiot at everything...but I think we should probably smile more than not, especially walking into somewhere, or about to approach someone, etc.

Gruuve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nice advice...i really need to slow down my talking and break things into smaller sentences etc

-teen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Nothing wrong with smiling whatsoever, as long as you do it right. Mystery suggests that one of the five characteristics of the alpha male is a confident smile. Style describes it as 'I just bench-pressed the world' smile, which is, in my mind, the best description of the smile you should be wearing.

Make sure you use the smile in the right way. An interesting observation Juggler shares (and that one helped improve my game LOTS, simple though it may seem) is that your smile should already be in place when you first make eye contact. Making eye contact and then smiling (as a response to her giving you attention) says all the wrong things. Afterwards you can relax the smile a bit, and use it to reward her for gaining your approval in the comfort-building phase.
i was wondering if thier is a book about facial gesteurs thiers alot on body movment ut what about the face or if ok going to smile how big and shit
There's an ez to read book wif good tips written by Allan & Barbara Pease "The Definitive Book on Body Language". I noe e title sounds like a poser, but it toks abt specific poses & their meanings when in different contexts. Pretty useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm reading a book on body language, and there's some points from the book about gazing that I'd like to add (I haven't validated them for myself yet, however they are supposedly based on empirical studies):

1) Social gaze: Your eyes essentially focus on the triangle formed by the eyes and mouth of the person you are interacting with. Supposed to create comfort.

2) Intimate gaze: Your eyes focus on the eyes of the person you are interacting with, but also drop down her body to her breasts (if she's close) or down to her crotch (if she's not that close). The looks down should be a glance (versus a stare) and then back to her eyes. I'd think it's fine to combine social gazing and intimate gazing...maybe start with social and make it more intimate as she gains your approval?

3) Assertive/aggressive gaze: This gaze focuses on the triangle made by the eyes and a spot on the forehead of the person you are interacting with. According to the book, it sends a clear subconscious message that "I outrank you", and should not be used in friendly situations. The book suggests using this gaze to cause a boring yapper to immediately shut-up...I'd think it would probably be good to send a somewhat belligerant AMOG packing as well?

One other book (called "How to Make Anyone Fall In Love With You") suggests staring into a woman's eyes while you talk or listen, and holding that gaze after you or she has stopped talking...in other words, hold the gaze too long. According to the book, holding the gaze after speaking/listening in particular triggers the release of some "in love" chemicals in her brain. Supposedly, this effect is based on empirical studies.

Gruuve
Sounds like u got some pretty good books there. But using e aggressive stare on an AMOG mite not b a good idea, will prob end up being thumped. Try using Mystery's advice, turn n work e set against him(esp e girls) & start making him qualify himself. This wil make him look needy n attention seeking while u'l look alpha.

Also, here's another stare dat can b used 2 turn e heat up on ur woman. Like e aggressive stare, its also a triangle, but dis triangle is made by the eyes n mouth. Use a soft gaze, look from one eye to another, then to e mouth & back to e eye again. Best used when ur faces r slightly apart (like jus b4 kissing).

For kiss close: after triangle gazing, slowly drop ur gaze to her mouth, then lean in n kiss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You mentioned not to fidget, which is something I do/did massively. The difference is that in an attempt for my fidgeting to be less annoying, I learnt to roll a coin across the back of my knuckles. Is this ok or should I stop that as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

15) Walking only with your legs. Don’t be afraid to move
your torso and arms. Try this: walk as if you’d just had a
massive success and felt on top of the world. Watch what
you do with your body. You may find yourself moving your
arms along with your shoulders and having a slight bounce
in your step. Now, do that all the time.

For a while i was too fixed on the 'straight walking' thing that every one said i was walking too stiff (too straight without motion, people were asking if i wasnt stressed or something).. but then i read this and now i walk with my torso and arms too..
When i walk on the street i definately feel a difference in how people percieve me, but i have the feeling that sometimes its over the top.

When i walk trough my school's coridors in front of a 2-set for example i don't hear anything and then suddenly i hear them bursting out in laughter right in my back. I'm not sure if it's about me, but it hapenned like 5 times already, so i don't really think it's coincidence (although it still may be).

Plus i already had about 3 friends staying 'Hey you walk like a really tough guy'

So that's why I think i'm doing something wrong.

What should i do? I mention a positive and a negative change. Positive: On the street more guys walk around me and chicks look more at me when i walk by (IOI/AI?) when i'm swinging with my hands and walking with my head up relaxed , but the negative is that some people think it's awkward to walk like the tough guy that owns the place and eventually laugh.

Should I just ignore the few that laugh and continue walking alpha without giving a shit or walking more like the shy guy ?
And what kind of response should i give to reframe myself when people say 'Haha look at you how tough you walk'-like reactions?

I'm not really affected by them, but if i can make sure that no one finds my walking awkward it's even better.

I'm in high school by the way.

Thanks in advance !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dont agree with the eye contact, the game tells us not to look at girls breats and stuff...
if a girl is talking to me i look at them with my eyes wide open and pull a cheeky grin and they love it, they start to get a bit nervous aswell, not in a creepy way but shy