Dont go over the top with daily peacocking

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

you cant go wrong with necklaces, watches/ wristband, earrings, rings, but it seems like some are trying to find a "peacocky" attire for everyday use

instead go out and get some nice clothing, something that will be appealing to the eye instead of an outrageous t-shirt with different colors and patterns on it

an example is a nice button down shirt, a fit pair of bootcut jeans, white pair of sneakers/ black shoes and thats it...you dont have to be over the top everyday

now that its winter, you get to show off more of your style and how you can mix and match your attire, and also layer you clothing. in the summer, most will just wear a t-shirt and shorts, for the winter you get a variety. you can still wear the t-shirts, but they you can throw a sports coat over it, or a zip up hoody, but it doesnt stop there, throw a thin collared coat over the hoody and maybe to add some flare, add a scarf.

i see it done all the time and alot of my style comes from the quarterback of my favorite football team...tom brady leads the way for me..of course everyone has a certain style they like and its usually seen on a famous person....and here is a picture of my example

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well said.

Buy a good pair of jeans, some nice ts (Ed Hardy or Skulls) and a pair of nice casual shoes or sandals - sneakers are for dopes.

This look says "I'm casual and ready for anything." Keep a sportcoat in the car, just in case.