The Philosophy of Game thread

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Technical Issues & Suggestions

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'd like to see an area specifically dedicated to the fundermantal questions and elements of game that arise though the course of everyones progress. eg. How to reach self actualisation? What are the social and moral implications of what we do? Does gaming damage our ability to feel genuine emotions?

This is the inner game section of the more advanced puas. Inner game is about more than just overcoming shyness. Most of what I see on the forum is about outer game and inner game for AFCs. Pick up makes big changes to our lives and may potentially change the social dynamic of the world if it continues to grow at its current rate. This is important enough to be given its own section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 am 
Moderator Emeritus

We do have a specific section for the topics you have listed; it is the beliefs and inner game section. Yes, most of the topics in there are basic ideas and things of that nature, but that is up to you to change. If you put things in there focused more on your beliefs and the challenges you see that might face the community, it might spark enough interest to draw more attention and change the quality and type of threads.