***Account Deletion***

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Technical Issues & Suggestions

Post subject: ***Account Deletion***
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I want to delete my account and my posts please.
Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The reason i want to delete my posts is because I don't agree with some stuff i have written anymore so i rather delete them. I also don't want to be related to pua anymore .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 am 

We don't delete accounts just because users don't feel like having accounts here anymore like that.

If there is a real and legitimate danger for you having an account here, then talk to us.
Quote:
The moderators are not your personal servants meant to clean up your mess. We can be reasonable: If you mistakenly posted some personal information, we can edit those out of your posts for you, but most users can protect their anonymity by simply changing their username under the "My Profile" tab.

Last edited by Chief on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am 
Moderator Emeritus

As Chief said - we the mods will not delete accounts just because you don't want it any more.

If we were to delete you and all of your posts, it would make a lot of topics not make sense if people were to comment on something you said.

On the off chance that you have a legitimate concern about being linked to the forum - please send one of the mods a PM explaining exactly what you think would be traceable back to you (aka, you posted your name) and we may edit the post to remove that.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]