PUA SCAMMED ME

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post subject: PUA SCAMMED ME
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When I signed up, I got offered products and stuff and I denied them all. Then they offered me dvds (NOT STEALTH ATTRACTION) for only $5 and I was like (it's only $5 dollars, its not much). I provided my information and purshased it. NOW THEY ARE CHARGING ME $77, AND I FOUND OUT IT IS MONTHLY! I Didnt even get anything in the mail for the $77 I payed too! How can I cancel this? I'm going to go broke (literally), I can't afford paying $77 a month either! I am going to take serious action If I don't get my money refunded and my 'subscription' canceled. Please help me end the 'subscription'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Send them an email cancelling your subscription. If you'd read the conditions you would have seen that there was a monthly payment. You are free to cancel but I doubt they'll give you the $77 back you already were billed for.

And don't double-post please.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Send them an email cancelling your subscription. If you'd read the conditions you would have seen that there was a monthly payment. You are free to cancel but I doubt they'll give you the $77 back you already were billed for.

I only agreed to buy the $5 DVD set, there was NO SIGN OF AN ASTERISK OR FINE PRINT. What is their email? I've heard this has happened before and that they ignored their emails

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

I only agreed to buy the $5 DVD set, there was NO SIGN OF AN ASTERISK OR FINE PRINT. What is their email? I've heard this has happened before and that they ignored their emails
I remember that deal, and yeah there was. It read something like this:

"I Understand that I pay just $1.00 today for access to Stealth Attraction, Approaching Confidence, The Social Domination Blueprint, 9 Secrets to landing 9's and 10's and my first 30 days in Master Pickup Artist University.

I further understand that I will be billed $77.00 per month for continuing access and participating in the Master Pickup Artist University if I do not cancel within the first 30 days. Even if I do cancel Master Pickup Artist University, I still get access to all 4 products. They are mine to keep.

I understand that I can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at support@puatraining.com or calling (+1) 718-395-7555."

Sounds familiar?

Anyway, the email and phone number are there for you. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

This is really scary and I heard a lot of bad stuff so, I am really watching out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No, I don't think it is. I sent em an e-mail asking how to cancel my membership. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to cancel it because I really liked the stuff inside but there, bam, it was cancelled right away.

On the other hand. I don't think this stuf is for beginners. I made some mistakes applying what I learned a bit too soon. U need rock solid confidence imo be4 applying it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You have to read the fine print mate. This is a common tactic pulled to get new clients. It's mostly your fault although it is rather deceptive.

Post subject: Re: PUA SCAMMED ME
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well i went through the same thing when i signed up and everything was laid out in black and white, not only that, but it was all in the video presentation, i think you just skipped over it, its your own fault...

the reason is was only $5 to begin with was because you automactially join the online course to try it out for a month, and if u dont like it before 30 days you cancel straight away... i didnt cancel cos i wanted the online course too... it was great