Attractions Catalyst( Most Underated PUA Book Ive ever Read)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey whats up. Ive basically have read and watched every form of pua products. Recently just got done with a book called Attraction Catalyst by a smaller College targeted pick up site called collegeflirt.

Thought the book was bad ass and wanted to do a review. I am going to review it in 3 areas

Originality, Effectiveness and Ease of Application, and value

Originality 5/5

I loved this book because it approached an area never really looked at by other pua books except conquer your campus (which was just eh). The best thing about is it give younger guys a whole arsenal for approaching and improving with women that are college aged

I personally think alot of pua does not apply to a younger crowd, but this book nails it right on the head.

It also has a ton of extremely detailed conversation examples to pretty much fit any situation naturally. Good stuff that hasnt been rehashed by the community yet

Effectiveness and Ease of Application 4/5

I would of given this a 5 out of 5 but some parts are definitley not easy. The author gives a ton of quick fixes that instantly can solve alot of guys problems.

However he also focused on alot of long term solutions and makes it very clear that you need to challenge yourself and push your comfort zone if you want to improve.

Its good stuff, but it is definitley not the based along the way of least resistance.

Value 5/5

The book is only 15 bucks which is a freaking steal for the information that is in it. I have read multiple book that cost me 5 times more and did not learn a 1/10th of what i learned from this book

overall

If you have 15 bucks this book is definitley the best bang for your buck in the community right now. If you are college aged or just like banging college girls its pretty much a must by in my opinion.

I am not here to sell this. If you are interested just go to there site and check it out yourself http://collegeflirt.net/

Hope you guys enjoyed the review. I am gonna be doing more of these. I want to put together one for some other products in the next few weeks. Let me know what i could do better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yep, its all im into SPAM. rsd natural game but more succinct.