Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I want to hear from anyone who has purchased or worked through Speed Seduction 3.

How much did it help ? How much time did it take ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I never purchased it, but am familiar with the overall material from Ross's countless videos/tutorials/seminar transcripts/articles.

If you're interested in SS, there's going to be this huge learning curve and it can be difficult to figure out what you're supposed to do in what order, because Ross's lessons tend to be all over the place.

Does it work? I don't know. You can always get a refund if it doesn't suit you (think the first month).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have bought the entire DVD/audio CD set and it is not worth the 400 something dollars I paid for it. Most of the stuff comes off as weird/not practical to use. From an NLP standpoint I've been studying it for 7 years + now and from an NLP point of view RJ's material is actually kind of amateur. Furthermore, the DVD is annoying because Ross is constantly taking questions and cutting the guy off saying "Stop...blah blah blah. Yes you over there what is your question?" guy: blah bla...RJ: "Stop blah blah blah" what he is actually doing is programing the group to always shut up and be in a student mode instead of being objective and thinking in terms of personal application. Translation: Ross is running a cult or trying to. If you want to get the most out of it use a 2nd position when watching it and you won't be effected by what he does to program you into liking him and seeing him as your guru. Nevertheless, there are some things ross says which are good and a few that are downright genius. There are some good tactics and psychology as well even if it is largely theory. What is good about it is it can be used with other game systems fairly seemlessly in the way that I incorporate charisma arts into normal conversation successfully. Tactics are great, but as a great general once said, "The amateur thinks tactics. The professional thinks logistics." If you like Speed Seduction then you will like this because it is very comprehensive but I find it a little souless to interact with women on a level that they cannot consciously resist...kind of evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah when I was reading the workbook and sometimes I was like "Oh no you didn't... that's just evil. Poor girl doesn't even have a chance"

But it can be used for good too. I changed his pattern about "from friends to lovers" and made a girl who was all over me(but I didn't want anything from her. Kind of ugly but a very kind girl. Definitely friend material) fall out of love and now she just wants to be friends.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct