Pandora's Box... any one have it?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm thinking of getting Pandora's box by Vin Di Carlo and the gang. Anyone have it? If so would you recommend it?? I'm not talking if it's good in theory I mean has it worked with you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have it but haven't used it yet. I think i went though it the first week i got it but thats different then being a practitioner.

I did review it when i first got it and i did sit though some long ass webinar about it so i know the jist. I feel between pandoras box, one minute mind read, Objection game, escalation ladder you have what you need.

Sure thats a lot. If you bought it all I'd bet you would spend over 100 dollars which i feel is ridiculous. Its information ya know. If you want i can probably work something out where i share it with you by doing a webinar on what Ive learned using the product.

I need practice doing webinars for Internet business tools and its a matter of read, learn, share. The logistics of webinars is new to me so i need to go though the motions. I plan on practicing with strength training, conditioning and i guess now I'll offer a dating webinar too.

I been taking joal petersons webinar education program and though i won't be looking to sell anything, applying his ideas and format would greatly help me out.

I feel pandoras box offers me an option to leverage the odds so to speak. narrow down 1000 things to say to 3-5 focused areas to get positive results from escalation. Again i haven't gone though it in a while but been meaning to so I'm willing to work something out with you. I'll get accountability cause I'll have made somebody wait on it then have momentum to go though it and additionally I'll be forced to run a one on one webinar which will be a nice internship type project for the future. You'll get a personal coach. Though you'll be victem to a newb you may get something that you are looking for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm 

Vin DiCarlo has some GREAT stuff. "The Attraction Code" "Dominant Sexual Power" "Dating Diablo" all good products, im not a fan of "Pandora's Box" though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

will you share why please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Pandoras box is a very good product but from my perspective it's the icing on the cake and not part of the cake itself. Its psychology based and I have spent a week dedicated to learning it but its not directly applicable as a routine. It just helps you understand womens inner game and you have to figure out for yourself how to use it to your advantage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: merockstar
AOL: FoolinNobody1968
I've done it and I feel that the information in it is worthwhile.

Here's the thing though, it's not for gaming. It's aimed at guys having trouble trying to sustain a long-term monogamous relationship, which isn't exactly the emphasis of these forums.

It's very fascinating information though. Ever since doing this, after I reach a certain point of knowing a woman I go "Oh! Duh she's a _ _ _" (they use three letter acronyms to specify different personality types of women). And then I understand the woman a whole lot better.

I'd say do it, it doesn't take that long to go through, and it clarified alot of things I didn't understand about women. But previous posters are also right, it's not directly applicable to pickup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have it. It's nothing like what he promises but it brings up some important points. Glad I didn't have to pay for it though. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've done it and I feel that the information in it is worthwhile.

Here's the thing though, it's not for gaming. It's aimed at guys having trouble trying to sustain a long-term monogamous relationship, which isn't exactly the emphasis of these forums.
Where did you come up with this? Most of it is about profiling an HB from the moment you spot her. Long-term relationships is only 1/3 of the deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: merockstar
AOL: FoolinNobody1968
Quote:
Where did you come up with this? Most of it is about profiling an HB from the moment you spot her. Long-term relationships is only 1/3 of the deal.
It just seems to me that information is more applicable to keeping a woman interested, than it is to getting her into bed.

Maybe I'm missing something about it though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I got the program and I'll say it's not really that great, because its just telling the psychological viewpoint of women. I mean that is pretty good since I was taking psychology class, but other than that it ain't that great but just to focus what kind of girl your talking to. BUT the thing is it's not really accurate like all other studies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I have to agree with the fellow who said this. It's not all that much about how to open or pick up a women, it's more about keeping her interested.
I am not really a practioner, did the test together with 3 girls just for the fun of it and they were shocked and amazed at how accurate it was. 1 out of 3 girls was kinda meh, not that accurate.....

But here's the rub mates (little Shakespear quote right there), you have to decide between 2 extremes on each subcategory, if a girl is hoovering in between you are going to end up with either 2 types and 2 very difference seduction strategies or you are going to end up with an inaccurate advice.

I do have one thing to add though, I think this can help me a lot for helping me decide what kind of girlfriend I would like to have;) It gains you somewhat insight on the female mind.

If you can share it with a mate, pull it from a dumpster somewhere or do what that new generation does when they want something (they rip of the author by downloading), then I would want you to think about your choice whether you want to buy it for a buckload of money or not....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I personally think Pandora's Box is awesome. It has really helped me in a lot of areas that I needed help in. It teaches you how to typecast women and know exactly what kind of girl they are. This helps a ton. I can just walk in a room and basically tell what kind of girls most of them are, and how I should act around them. It really is a sweet product. There's a review on this site that I always check out because they post reviews of only the good products. You can check it out at http://www.truthfulreviews.net/get-any-girl-products/

If you have any more questions about it feel free to PM me or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just gave the whole system a read. I think it's really great as a compliment to your game if you are getting great results with some girls while maintaining a shaky average. It's very descriptive and psychology based, however like most PUA writers, he has too many rules and glosses over exceptions. I can't really blame him, most psychologists do the same, and this is far less rigid than most systems out there. All in all, worth a look, but the price....

Post subject: Pandora's Box Review
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I review it in depth and give you the gist of what it is on my blog. I actually found it pretty useful in determining the kinds of girls that I would go after in a bar. Check it out on my blog if you're curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

the material is ok but the main problem with it is where they tell you to modify your behavior based on "type".

"typing" is always problematic systematically as most people are "weak types" so even if they have tendencys in a certain way the tendency's are not strong enough to make modifications very helpful. Unsystematically the behavior modification seems to incorporate the same 9/10 behaviors as every other "type" that they list and reads somewhat like a horoscope.

I think these guys have better stuff on the market then this program.