Be her Prozac - Keep Her coming Back for More....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Killer "Mood Altering" Tip from our New Audio Program - Keep her Hooked on YOU

http://www.modernmalelifestyle.com/inde ... &Itemid=89

Here is some exclusive content - direct from our new Audio: Every Trick In the Book.
This 3-hour set has started to outsell everything we've ever offered - it's really that good.

We blow the lid off the pick up "guru" community and give you the straight talk on the whole PUA program buisness. And of course, I include the motherload of my best techniques - All new stuff you can use right away.

Here's a great tip from the new audio.

It has to do with being in a good mood.

Now - most programs and gurus will say, "Hey - you have to be in a good mood! She will love it!" and that's your tip for the day.

But as always, I'm going to break this down a little bit and explain to you exactly how and why this works. And how to pull it off. When you don't know that stuff - lines and moves don't mean much.

If this were basketball, you'd be hosed. Because it does you no good for me to tell you, for example, "Throw the ball in the basket - that's how you score" if you don't understand the rest of the game - especially how to shoot.

First of all - let's start off by acknowledging what a lousy mood everybody is in these days. When I was kid, there was no Prozac or any of those anit-depressants. Nowadays, you can't frown without your doctor loading you up on prescriptions to help your "depression, stress and anxiety". The whole world is on dope.

And that's good for you - that's your chance to stand out from the crowd. Especially when it comes to her.

Now - you MAY be depressed. You may be in a shitty mood. That stuff happens, and it is never going to change.

But the key here - is to save that stuff for people you aren't trying to sleep with. You know - your friends.

If you are upset with your boss, or that 10 pounds you can't lose, or that your car died - and you start to drone on about it to HER - you are sunk. And quickly on your way to not only the friend zone, but not having her call you any more.

Let's think about this - we all know someone who is just a pain in the ass to be around. A real downer. Always bitching, always complaining - to the point where you start to avoid them.

That's just how it works.

The same thing goes for that guy who we all love to be around - he's funny, in a great mood and is the life of the party.

You see - good moods AND bad moods are contagious.

You can see where we are going with this - but wait - it gets better.

I'm going to vere off the path here a second - and then bring it all home for you: Here's a tip about dating.

When you ask a woman out - you are setting yourself up for rejection and failure. When you tell a woman to join you for something fun, you are setting positive expectations and promises of an uplifiting experience.

And here's the little secret behind it: A woman wants to know how her life will be enhanced by haning out with you. NOT how your life will be enhanced by hanging out with her. And when you ask, "Would you like to go out with me? I'd love to take you to dinner..." you are suggesting that HER company will make YOUR life better.

What's in it for her?

Oh, sure - the free dinner. And the obligation to let you try and feel her up or ask for another date.

She's bored with that shit.

You see - everybody wants to go and be where the fun is. And if it's fun - they will come back for more. Good moods are contagious....

So - now - with that in mind, you see how important it is to be in a good mood when she calls. When she comes over. When you meet her out. Anytime.
And hey - if you are having a shitty day - DON'T LET HER KNOW ABOUT IT.

She doesn't really care.

Get used to saying, "I'm awesome today. What a kick ass day" and "It is great to me today!" stuff like that - even when you don't feel it. You have to SHOW that to her.

Go somewhere else and be depressed.

Because after she's done listening to her girlfriends bitch about their periods, their boyfriends, and she's had enough of those guys who yammer on and on about their lousy day.....she's going to remember YOU. And if she can take it to the bank that you are always upbeat, positive and generally cooler than her - she'll keep coming back to get that fix. Over and over again.

It's important to note, too, that this keeps you out of that friend zone.

She bitches to FRIENDS and listens to FRIENDS bitch all the time. If you bitch - you act like and will be treated like a friend.

And gents, women don't sleep with their friends.

So keep that in mind - not everyone is aware of this or most of the content in my audio programs. This is what sets you apart from the tons of regular guys who have no clue. You have a clue - and you make the jump into that %5 percent of men who sleep with 95% percent of the women.

That's your exclusive tip - straight from our new audio program EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK.

It's more than just pick up lines and moves, it is the mindset and the attitude that makes all this stuff work. Read more about it below for a special discount offer on this 3-hour audio program.

THROW AWAY THE PICK UP MANUAL - BURN THE DOUBLE YOUR DATING BOOKS!

The new MML Audio blows the lid off the pick up line - and gets down and dirty with real moves for real men - stuff that works and becomes part of who you are.

Every Trick In the Book

Tons of Technique, Tips, Tricks and stuff that WORKS.

I explain the art of the pick up line - and give you some of my best.

Tips, Tricks, Techniques - Throw away the "pick up manual" and fill in the gaps to your game with stuff that works. We explain what to do, how to do it, and why it works. Tons of proven techniques for a variety of situations - all designed to become part of who you are.

This is way beyond pick up lines. Get EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK HERE

This ALL NEW Audio is jammed with technique - and great mindset You will learn the psychology behind ever tip, why every trick works and how every technique becomes part of who you are.

Reading that godawful Double your Dating crap does nothing to transform you into a new man. Trust me - I know. I've tried it all.

What you need is real, concrete technique that works - not some list of lines and routines.

And while I give you plenty of what to say and how to say it - the theme behind it all is the action and practice that it takes not to just learn the art - but to perfect it and make it part of who you are.

This audio is brand new and fresh - and includes tons of great moves you can use right away.

* The best words to use when "breaking the ice"
* More phone number techniques that work than you'll find anywhere
* Exercises and easy practices tips to change your instinctual game
* My favorite "foto tips" for use in a pick up or on a date
* How to win over a girl out with her friend
* Using your female friends to get you more women
* Where to go on that "first date" and how to pull it off
* Every Technique is full of the mindset as well as the steps
* Inside the female mind - and how to counter her game
* How to build an attitude that makes everything work
* Utilizing the "Romeo and Juliet" effect - her love/lust for you will multiply
* Kissing techniques - How to Get them - How to avoid rejection
* Touching and physical technique - fast forward to the comfort zone
* How to get her "invested" in you - and working hard to keep you
* More new lines - when and how to use them effectively
* The Instant Date Technique - Don't spend a dime and have a great time
* How to "read her mind" and powerfully connect with her
* Great touching games to play in a pick up or on a date
* The psychology and origin of the "pick up line" - and how it can hurt your chances
* Proven moves to have her "after you" all the time
* And over 50 great moves, tips, tricks - tons of our best stuff

I could go on for hours bout the content of this audio - but I do that already in the brand new program Every Trick in the Book. It's so new it just hit our website today - get yours now before the official release next week.

Use the coupon code everytrick20 and get 20% off the list price instantly - in fact, use that code to get 20% off your entire order of any and all audio programs you've been waiting to get.

Guys - straight pick up lines in and of themselves just don't work. They MAY help you get past a woman's defenses, but they do NOTHING to change who you are. They can't get you to move from Beta to Alpha Male - it's not going to happen.

That's why you NEED TO KNOW the mindset and the attitude behind everything you do. That's why you need to not only know what works - but why it works. And you need to realize that there is no quick fix - anybody that tells you otherwise is lying.

If there were - we'd all be out dating a million women a week.

Every Trick in the Book makes no promise of instant transformation - but it DOES make the promise that the techniques, moves and tricks in this audio CAN BECOME PART OF WHO YOU ARE - unlike those double your dating routines.

As always - I'm so proud to bring my latest audio set. I really believe in the information and everything you'll learn in this audio - because I lived it.

Yeah - I tried all the other programs at one point in my life. And I know what works and most important - what doesn't. So I never waste time with a bunch of theories or other temporary "band aids" to help my clients.

It's all real - and real good.

Enjoy and use these tricks now.

Remember - everytrick20 - at checkout and get your discount, then start listening, learning and using the tips right away.

All the best

JD

Get EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK HERE http://www.modernmalelifestyle.com/inde ... &Itemid=89

And if you haven't received your $20 off on the NEW Alpha Lifestyle Audio program - here's your chance to download it now at $20 off the street price.

Just use the coupon code: modernman4 and take 20 dollars off the Alpha Lifestyle Audio Program Instantly. Or use the everytrick20 code and get 20 percent off your order of any multiple programs including Every Trick in the Book!

Only one coupon good per order - cannot be combined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:25 am 
Dedicated Member

So these are binaural beats, waves or other type of subliminals?