Sex Technique and Conversation Audios

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Friends - J.D. Dallas here, from the Modern Male Lifestyle.

I've got some new survey results to share with you today.

As men, an overwhelming majority of us rate looks and body as 90 percent of the equation when looking for mates.

Here’s the good news:
And women are almost exactly the opposite when it comes to picking out a man.

Keep that in mind, my friend. Because when you hear me say it’s all about your attitude, then you’ll know exactly what I mean.

How do I even know this stuff? Read on!

What do 100 hot women think about dating, relationships and men? More important, what do they think about the stuff that goes on between the sheets?

Will the answers surprise you?

We at the Modern Male Lifestyle recently surveyed over 100 beautiful women from all walks of life for our Audio Program: The Perfect Date Volume II: The Sex Tapes and put together one of the best “moves” programs ever.

And we survey all the time. Over the last couple years – we’ve done this six times. We randomly approach gorgeous women and pretty girls and have them answer our questions on all manner of dating, attraction and relationship issues. I know it’s not scientific – but we’re talking over 1000 women at this point.

It’s just a small part of what makes the Modern Male Lifestyle programs so effective. Not only do we get the straight dope from all kinds of women, we often have a woman involved in the audio recordings.

Couple that with the fact that EVERY technique, line and bit of advice is based on EXPERIENCE. Everything is tried, and perfected in the field and in real life before we ever pass any of it on to you.

Our surveys have been a blast – and we’re ready to do more.

Here’s some of what we found:

52 percent of women we talked to like a compliment as part of an approach.

88 percent said they never considered sleeping with any guy that helped her move.

17 percent say they like shy guys.

86 percent say they love a sense of humor.

37 percent have had sex on the first date.

68 percent said they would consider having sex on the first date – with the right guy.

61 percent admitted they fantasize about sexual experiences with the same sex.

22 percent have been it at least one threesome.

Over the last couple of years, we’ve gathered tons of information like this and used it to help us put our audio programs together. Great stuff you can use – like when a woman decides she’s interested in a guy or putting him in the friend zone. What effect a typical dinner date has on her. What every woman is looking for in a man.

Did you know that overwhelming majority of women are simply looking for a “connection” when a guy approaches them?

It’s true. And most men have no idea how to quickly and effectively build this connection. Hell – let’s face it: “connection” is some emotional, feeling-oriented female word – only they know what the heck it means.

Well, that is until now. We found out for you.

And the answers not only to that – but HOW to go about it are in our Complete Conversation Technique audio program. It’s 3 CDs worth of instant MP3 download that will make sure you’re never at a loss for what to say and how to say when striking up that dreaded conversation with a woman.

And out of all the women we’ve talked to over the years, they all agree on one thing in the bedroom. And it’s a frighteningly simple concept that ANY man can easily master once he unlocks the secrets in The Perfect Date Volume II: The Sex Tapes.

This 4-CD set is packed with great bedroom moves, techniques and lots of female insider information – you know, the kind she’ll never tell you about in bed but will tell all her friends about the next day.

Oh, and by the way. She and 100’s like her told us, too.

And it’s all in there.

The two most important – and easiest – things you can do to make her 10 times more comfortable that “first time”.

The ONE thing all women agree on that men can do satisfy them in bed.
(trust me – anyone can do this one simple thing).

What’s the big difference between sexually pleasing the under-30 woman and the over-30 woman? Well, we ask a woman who knows – and she explains it all for us in what could be the most important 23 minutes of audio you ever hear on the subject. And believe me – she goes into detail and tells you how to handle them both when it comes to the big “O”.

How about the 4 moves you can use within the first 20 seconds she walks into your place to get her relaxed and “ready”? Put them all together into one smooth sequence and she’ll be all over you. We explain it all step by step.

And I have to say my favorite part of this audio is the techniques we’ve compiled to get you into that threesome you’ve been wondering about. Ever wonder who the best candidate for “number three” is? Well, I can tell you right now it’s NOT one of her friends. Don’t go there – you’ll lose both women fast!

And have you ever been with a couple of woman and you just got the feeling they were dying to make out – with eachother and you – and you had no idea how to get the ball rolling? Some guys might take off with ONE of the girls, leaving a great opportunity behind. Others may blow the whole scenario by not being the leader that women are looking for to give them “permission” to kiss eachother.

Either way, it can frustrating for ALL involved.

In the Perfect Date Volume II: The Sex Tapes, We reveal a tried and true technique for starting a three-way make out session with you and two women. When the conditions are right, this technique is really effective and, naturally, lots of fun.

Here’s what some of my clients have said about our latest audio programs:

“J.D. and MML –
The Perfect Date Vol 2 is spectacular. Little did I know that the best kept secret in the female world is that they are ALL bisexual….they just needed ME to open up that door for them! Hahaha!
I’d been dating a girl for 6 months – and the “strip club” primer got her so worked up SHE suggested the threesome.
Keep up the good work, my man…”
- Peter “Mac Daddy” McDonald, Ariz

“Thanks for the list of conversation starters in Complete Conversation Technique. I’ve been getting better at approaching women thanks to you, but was always at a loss for what to talk about. Not anymore – I am recommending this audio to my friends, and anyone who reads this.
JD and MML know their stuff.”
- Dylan Marbury, UK

Remember – everything we teach and talk about, from the mindset to technique is all stuff that we KNOW WORKS because we do it all the time, and we’ve taught 1000’s of men over the years who tell us all the time how powerful and effective our programs are.

Now, you may have noticed that several “famous” dating gurus out there sell lots of programs for hundreds of dollars each. They call their $279 dollar books and audios a “steal”.

And we have tried them all. Believe me. All of them. Double your Dating, The Mind of Mystery, Pandora’s box….just to name a few. It’s one of the main reasons the Modern Male Lifestyle got started in the first place. I was personally tired of shelling out my hard-earned cash for a bunch of theories and information that simply didn’t work – and cost a bundle.

You guys know me – I use my real name (unlike those other “gurus”) and I personally live and use EVERY technique I share – it’s not theory. It’s real-life experience that works for me, for you, and for the 1000’s that have tried it.

My staff and I talk to the women, use the moves, enlist the help of psychologists and our favorite hotties to put together programs like The Perfect Date Volume II: the Sex Tapes and our latest, Complete Conversation Technique.

Every conversation starter, every move, every bit of technique has been tested and works.

And we make it all available at a fair price – with no bullshit and wasted audio. For less than the price of one of those dinner dates (and for way less than the price of that stuff that doesn’t work) You get the real deal – all in an easy to follow, step by step, instant download.

You could be listening, learning, and transforming yourself and your dating life in just minutes from now.

At least go listen to the samples, and read the notes on each of the programs listed above.
Make an informed decision if this is the material for you. I guarantee you those “other guys” don’t give you one ounce of sample material, or even reveal as much as I have in this and all my emails.

Check out The Perfect Date Volume II http://modernmalelifestyle.com/PD2.html

And

Check out Complete Conversation Technique http://modernmalelifestyle.com/Conversation.html

Have an awesome weekend
And Live the lifestyle
J.D. Dallas

Sample All of our audio programs http://modernmalelifestyle.com/Audio-Store.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

the links to your websites did not work.