Rex Style Boot Camp Review

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: PartyInMyShower
If I made a list called "The Best Moments In 'Open's' Life", the first one would be my birth. The second one would be the weekend I had with Rex. He took my game, grabbed it by the neck, and drop-kicked it into fast forward. He thought me things it would've taken me months to discover on my own. Add the fact that he allows me to send him emails and texts after the boot camp, and call him whenever I need a deeper answer, and you have a wonderful human being on your side. He is honest, knowledgeable, fun, and most of all, kind.

At his friend's Manhattan apartment we had a chat about his methods, and what our goals were. That night we went out and he had me approach a pretty light-skinned girl ( I told him that's what I liked). No lines, no techniques, just go up to her and say what's on my mind. Holy Shit. I moved away all the people crowding her, looked her straight in the eye and said, "YOU'RE HOT!" just like that. She was very receptive! even going so far as to complimenting my Afro and touching my sweater. I was too shocked and nervous to continue talking to her, but that's the kind of crazy shit Rex has you do. I'm not an expert, but I would describe his game as extremely honest, bordering on insanity, the fun kind, not the crazy kind. The phrases "natural", "inner game" and "cocky-funny" also come to mind. He's like a hurricane; Loud and dangerous with a cool mellow center (but not nearly as wet). 

I felt awesome those past three days with him. I was legitimately sad when it all ended on the third day. I was feeling low after being harshly shut down by a chick in an upper level store, and I spoke to him about it. We had a conversation about the value of giving value and how persistence is what truly gets you the things you want in life. He really cheered me up.

After the boot camp he sent me a video that he taped of me talking to an older, but still slightly attractive woman and broke it down for me. What he revealed to me was shocking, but deep down that's what I was hoping for. He's also sending me a detailed report of my game, which I am really looking forward to. These are things I never expected he would do for me, and I am so grateful that he is.

I'm sure some people out there want to know if I got laid or not. I didn't. The only tangible rewards I got out of all three days was a phone number from a cute London-born black girl, but what Rex gave me is worth so much more. He gave me a shitload of confidence, and a new drive for living life that I always knew I had, but didn't know how to bring out, not until I met him face to face. Now I do. I WILL see him again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey how much was the bootcamp or 1on1 with T-Rex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: PartyInMyShower
haha your name is funny man. It was 550 for a 2 day, 700 for a three day. No one on one. I originally wanted to do two nights, but upgraded it to three, since he was covering day game that day, which I love for some odd reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah man we had a blast. I can't wait to get back out to NYC again. You guys know how to party! I love you guys!

http://therexstyle.com/forum/index.php

Reality is only what your mind tells you it is. Most of us spend our entire lifetime inside our little heads.