Stealth Attraction offer

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Post subject: Stealth Attraction offer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is not a stealth attraction review, but last month I ordered Gambler's Stealth Attraction off the puatraining site and noticed it came with a free trial to the Master Pickup Artist University Coaching Club. Immediately after purchase i told the support line that I did not want to pay any fees beyond the initial fee for the Stealth Attraction and did not want to participate in the free trial.
However, I was billed 3 day sago for this membership, even though I had already cancelled it over the support line as instructed.
Has anyone else been scammed in this way? After trying to contact the support line again, I have still received no response. I am very disappointed and disgusted with the lack of communication provided by Gambler's site and the fact that they ignored my original request (even though the support technician at the time of purchase assured me otherwise).
I would really like to get back the $77 I was billed for the membership I had cancelled, but the only form of contact information provided is email, which they are ignoring.
Can anyone help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

cant help you but i just want to say im glad youre spreading the news...spread it even further if you can. people need to know about service like that. i have nothing against Gambler but if his company is providing such service it is only fair that he feels the knock in order to correct it. i wish you the best of luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Any suggestions as to how to spread this information further? I want to make others aware of this to prevent them from falling into the same trap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

I emailed them as soon as I got the DVDs to say I didn't want anything further and to please not bill me. They sent me a reply the next day saying they wouldn't. I hope they don't try and scam me too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Any suggestions as to how to spread this information further? I want to make others aware of this to prevent them from falling into the same trap.
The best way I can think of is through forums like this one!

Post subject: GAMBLER's Scam
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Still haven't received a reply from and of the contacts listed on Gambler's site......its a shame, this is completely unnecessary to just ignore someone like that. Hopefully I can try and file a fraud charge at the bank, but this is just ridiculous that I haven't received a reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 pm 
Homewrecker

Thread moved to reviews

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:49 pm 
Master PUA

Hey mate. My personal email is: amog.pua@gmail.com
Email me and I will sort it out, and that goes for anyone else who has had delivery problems or anything at all.

With Stealth we suddenly had a HUGE amount of support to deal with. We have also been using a new system that has ticketing etc which is better but not yet optimised. I hired some new people to deal with the support cases and they have generally done a good job. However, things got behind and there have been some mishaps. Anyone who has been billed who wrote in to cancel will get a refund, 100%, no problem.

From my perspective, we are running a business for the long-term. Our brand and reputation are important to us. It is not in our interests to scam you for $77, we'd rather have you as a customer for life, any time you want pick up training or products.

I apologise for our error in this case, and like I said, mail me at my personal mail and i'll make sure it gets sorted.

-R

PS, I hope you actually liked the DVDs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I'm happy that Gambler has finally stepped up to help and it looks like this whole issue could be cleaned up soon. I really didn't want to attack anyone's image but I felt personally lied to, which really disappointed me. If all goes well I will let you guys know.