pua training Rapid Mastery Success Pack

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

did anyone take up the offer last wek on the rapid Mastery Success Pack
it was a bundle pack I and was on limted speacal offer

what got was the pua traing home study course (every thing it)
a month`s tiral for pua univesety
a 3 free confrance calls
Approaching Confidence mp3
I have spent most of the day downloading most of it and when the dvd comes will be able to give a full reveiw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OK here is my quick review
the pack includes many products such as the home study course and the approaching confidence mp3 there is also a set a of DVD`s for a months trial of the new mupu package (which i am still waiting for) if you have bought the ether of these then you will be aware

the natural game pdf give a brief description of gambler`s story it also give many useful advice such as kino eye contact the three modes of seduction, day game night game, dance game etc. other two pdf`s refer to AA and confidence the bonus features talk about the different stages of gaming and there is also an interview from afc Adam

also because i was one one the first 500 i got approaching confidence mp3 a self hypnosis tack to help to with your confidence

the overall view on the product was petty good in the home study course it has detailed photo`s about body language. a list of openers to try, affirmations and even a section on how to get into exclusive clubs and parties great for someone starting out. the dairy and belevef shifts give you tools to help you take those first steps of aporching.

the mp3 is a great tool to use before going out to help you boost your confidence

over all this was a great product sadly where i got this it was a one shot deal for the price of $1 however i know there products in package can be bought separately from the site